Chapter 44

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

After that scenario happened and the Prime Minister and I already finished talking, I also later on excused myself to go outside for a minute.

And also, I told Jinxiu to fetch me some cold water but actually that was just my excuse to run away from the Prime Minister's house and to all of them AHAAHAHA.

I just fuck up when I was talking, I cursed some inappropriate words in front of the Prime Minister, I never actually intended to say such words in front of him AHAHHAHA, but sorry I am gangster, I am born to cursed words I like.

( Waaah!!! My dignity of being a princess is shattered! )

( But that Prime Minister... He has a nice jaw line and his hair looks so beautiful and smooth.)

As I was running away from the Prime Minister's house, I then take a long break since I am already quite far away from all of them and I bet! Jinxiu is panicking right now.

*sigh*

( Well, since I couldn't sneak away from Lord Yang's House, might as well take this opportunity to sneak out from the Prime Minister House.)

I then look around and just gasped to see the sparkling light everywhere, some people right now are buying lanterns and there are even some musics being played by people.

Foods are everywhere, children playing around, people getting drunk and there are even some people who are entertaining some other people, they dance, they act and make people laugh.

" This place is just so fucking hella' amazing." I mumbled and smile while looking at my surroundings.

I just walk around the city and just letting my two feet wandering around and where it will bring me to my destination.

( Ah~ this place is so cool.)

( There are so many people walking in here.)

( It is too crowded.)

( But It is still morning, why are they lighting up the colorful lights on their houses? )

As I keep spinning around and look everywhere, I then suddenly just bump into someone and he then hold me by my hip and his arms were wrapping around me.

( Ew... This situation Is making me feel disgust.)

" Are you alright miss? " He said and I just nodded my head and stand straight properly and I even fixed my dress.

" Are you really okay? And are you not lost? " The other guy says.

( Lost? Why would they think I am lost? )

" Come on brothers, why are you so worried about this girl, she bump on us, she should be apologizing to us instead." This other guy says with a very sharp look at his eyes and he looks like younger than me.

( Bitch? )

" Then, I apologize for bumping to all of you, I was just amazed of how beau-. " I said but he immediately interrupted me, not letting me to finish my sentence.

" By how beautiful I am? Tsk *smirk* I know that already, people would always says I'm quite good looking and charming, and if you like my sign, I can give you.*wink* " He says and I just stare at him with my disgusted face look.

( Ah... How annoying.)

" *sigh* It is okay to say that you are handsome, but being so ARROGANT and FULL OF YOURSELF... Is unhealthy to your body and you might grow older than your two brothers you little stupid prick. " I said and that made the three of them to stare at me with their surprise face expression.