Chapter 83

.

.

.

Xiaobai then choke him up on the air and then throw him on the wall so hard.

" You're telling me that I have misunderstood you? " Xiaobai said as she was staring at Lu who tried to get on the floor.

" Y.. Your highness, please spare my life, I won't do anything anymore, I promise you that, please your highness spare my life. *sob*" Lu says as Xiaobai smiled.

" You... You said you won't do anything.. Anymore? " Xiaobai says.

" Y.. Yes your highness, I will never do such thing anymore ever again, I promise.. Please spare my life your highness. " Lu says as he kneel down on his knees in front of Xiaobai begging for forgiveness.

Xiaobai then chuckles from what she heard from Lu as he then looked up to see Xiaobai standing in front of him and she kneel down with a smile on her face.

" You won't do anything... Anymore? You said anymore?! So you've been doing it countless times before? How many people did you do it with? Tell me Lu. " Xiaobai says with a smile on her face and suddenly Lu hits Xiaobai's face with a broken glass that he was hiding under his sleeves.

After hitting Xiaobai's face with a broken glass leaving a big cut on Xiaobai's cheeks, Lu then take his chance to run away.

And when he was about to open the door, Xiaobai immediately teleported right in front of him as she slapped his face two times and was pretty hard slap.

" Did I told you to leave? Not yet friend, the fun is just starting, welcome to hell my friend." Xiaobai says as she sends Lu flying on the floor.

" Have you ever thought of what was Wan feeling about when he told you to stop? But you didn't listen? " Xiaobai said with a smile on her face.

The chair then moves on its own as a rope appears right in front of Xiaobai.

Lu's body moved on its own by force as Xiaobai controlled him under by her power.

" How cute, he's naked. *chuckles* and what a weird and ugly small snake he has under him, what a shame. *smirk* " Yurina says as she was now sitting on the bed crossing both of her legs.

" I was expecting his snake would be gigantic and beautiful, but look at that. " Yurina says as she laugh historically.

" You call that a man's strength? Boy, you're such a shame of all man out there, there are lots of pretty boys around with a small snake but it still damn looks beautiful and cute, but YOUR snake?  " Yurina says as she then look at him up and down.

" Is one hundred percent ridiculous and horrible looking snake, look at it Xiaobai! If I could measure it with a ruler or a tape measure, damn.. It is just so small and ugly. It looks like just my right thumb. " Yurina says as Xiaobai laugh at what she said.

" I'm serious! Look at his snake! It is such a shame, you call yourself a man? Boy, you're just pretty with a face, but your thing is damn... Ugh! Ew. " Yurina says as Xiaobai shake her head with a smile and she then looked at Lu's face.

As Lu was being tied up on the chair, spreading his legs wide, Xiaobai then smiled when a long small tube appeared on her hand and Lu was startled.

" Y... Your highness, please... No... Please *sob* I'm begging you to spare my life...*sob* I'm sorry... Please I'm sorry." Lu says as Xiaobai give the tube to Yurina.