22

Spencer's POV:

All the people in the room turn to me, their eyes wide and their mouths open. I'm frozen, unable to move or speak. I can physically feel the blood in my veins run cold as the color drains from my face. I open my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. I don't know what to say.

"Spencer, I'm so sorry. I had a hunch and confronted her at the party, she couldn't lie to me. Wait!" Garcia exclaims, tears running down her face as I rush out of the conference room before she can say anything else. I feel my own tears building behind my eyes and a sick feeling in my stomach. If I hadn't already thrown up my stomach contents at the abduction scene, I'd be doing it right now. Addie's not pregnant, there's no way. She would have told me, I know she would've.

A hand on my shoulder brings me back to reality as I harshly pull away from their touch and turn around. I expected Morgan or even Garcia, but I'm surprised when I come face-to-face with JJ. Without saying anything, she slowly wraps her arms around my body as if she is trying to keep me from breaking into a million small pieces. I tense up, seconds passing before I finally relax my body and let my sobs wrack freely. JJ just squeezes me tighter as I bury my head into the shoulder of one of my closest friends.

"I know you're hurting, Spencer, we all are. She's part of our family. Addie needs this family right now, she needs our help. She needs you to be there for her, for Willow, for your baby. If anyone can solve this, it's you, so forget everything and treat this like any other case. I know it seems impossible, but you owe her that," JJ whispers into my ear. I want to yell at her, to tell her that this isn't just any other case and there's no way she could ever understand what I'm feeling. But I don't. Because I know she's right.

"You're going to make the best dad, Spence. We'll find them, I promise," JJ says as she pulls away from our embrace, her own eyes glistening with tears as she gives me a sad smile.

"Wh... what if we can't? What if we're already too late?" I choke out.

"We'll find them, Spencer. Whatever happens, we'll all be by your side."

Addie's POV:

I can't fucking believe my eyes. The man who kidnapped us is Todd Kemper, Willow's biological dad and my mother's ex-fiancé.

"Long time no see, Adeline," he smirks as his eyes travel up and down my body, making my skin crawl under his dirty gaze.

"Daddy! Help, Daddy!" Willow continues to wail in the corner, tugging at her handcuffed wrist.
"Shut up!" He snaps.

"Don't talk to her that way," I growl.

"Oh, yeah? What're you gonna do about it, honey?" He purrs, coming closer to where I'm chained up.

"Get away from me, you sick freak!" I spit, hitting him square in the forehead with my saliva. I can tell he's fuming as he slowly wipes his face. I couldn't care less, as long as he's occupied with me he won't hurt Willow.

"You're gonna regret that, sweetheart," he snarls, grabbing a knife from his back pocket and cutting open my dress before I can object. I try and kick him, but he punches me in the face so hard that I go limp. He proceeds to slice a shallow cut into my abdomen, just below my breasts.

"So beautiful," Todd murmurs, watching as the blood trickles down my torso. I'm still gasping for breath, trying to block out the harsh sting of my new incision. Todd leans in so that his mouth is right next to my ear.

"Now be a good girl, or else your sister is next," he whispers. I thrash against my chains, desperately trying to attack him. He just looks at me and laughs.

"Why are you doing this?!" I yell, still thrashing.

"Why don't you ask your little team? I'm sure they'll figure it out, although, it'll be too late once they do."