23

Addie's POV:

My wrists are so raw and blistered from being tied up, I'm not sure I can take it anymore. I've always had a high pain tolerance, but having my arms tied up above my head for this long is excruciating. Todd unties Willow and I to go to the bathroom twice a day, but that's it. Willow's getting sick, I can tell. The gash on her leg has definitely grown infected, making it almost impossible for her to walk on that leg and it has also given her complexion a ghastly tint. As for me, Todd continues to leave shallow knife wounds all over my body everyday, his own personal form of torture. It's nothing I can't take, the starvation and exhaustion is what is slowly destroying me. And it's not only me that I have to worry about, it's a baby inside of me that isn't getting the prenatal care and nutrients that it needs, not to mention my body isn't exactly a temple right now and I continue to lose blood. I've debated telling Todd many times that I'm pregnant, in hopes that it will spare me treatment as harsh, but I know that I can't risk the possibility that he will hurt the baby. A part of me thought that the BAU would've rescued us by now, but my optimism has drastically decreased.

Todd comes storming into the cabin, the dim light that shines through the door when he enters tells me that it's most-likely dawn.

"I'm sick of this bullshit, just confess already!" He shouts, causing me to flinch slightly at the volume of his voice. Willow jolts awake from where she was sleeping on her cot.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I respond through gritted teeth.

"You fucking whore! I've tried to wait you out, but this can't go on any longer! Tell me where it is or you die! Todd screams, pressing a gun to the side of my head. Willow starts to cry in fear.

"Where what is?!" I exclaim, frustrated.

"The goddamn money! Don't play fucking stupid with me!"

"I don't have any money, you psycho bitch!"

"Fine. If you won't tell me, I guess I'll just have to threaten something more valuable," he sneers, walking over to Willow and pressing the gun to his own daughter's head instead.

"Stop! Please!" I plead, thrashing around in my restraints.

"Tell me where you stored the money or else I'll kill her," he threatens.

"Ada!" Willow sobs.

"You kill her and I'll never say anything!" I yell. He smirks, slowly lowering the gun.

"So you do know where your slut of a mother keeps the money, huh? You'd think that Rachel would share 4.8 million dollars with her own fucking partner!"

"My mother? Ha! Sorry to disappoint, but my mother barely had 200 bucks in her bank account, much less 4.8 million. You of all people should know that, Todd," I laugh in amazement.

"Don't be smart with me, Adeline. I know she left the drug cash to her daughters, so where the hell is it?"

"Drug cash? What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask, positive that Todd has officially lost his mind.

"Ohhhh.... I get it. Your mother never told you, did she?" Todd starts laughing. "It turns out your mommy wasn't as innocent as you thought. Ever heard of Sally Hart, the famous drug lord?"

"The name sounds familiar. Now get to your point."

"Sally Hart. Rachel Cohen. Same person. Long story short, mommy dearest gave you and this little demon over here all her money after she tragically killed herself. The bitch deserved it, if you ask me," Todd rolls his eyes. I scan his face and body language for signs of lying, but I can't find any. Was my mother, my shitty and impoverished mother, a secret drug lord? There's no way... yet... why do I believe Todd isn't lying?