Chapter 5

Above is the official art of Caster

"My my, you look down." Long white hair filtered down over Serilla's face as Caster leaned over the chair Serilla was sitting in. Caster tilted her head slightly, her bangs partially covering her right icy blue eye. "Why do you look so down?"

Serilla waved her away. "I am fine, Caster. Just thinking of some strategies."

"My," Caster stepped out from behind the chair, holding a cup of steaming tea in one hand, held atop a coaster. "Without even knowing of who our enemies are?"

"That is where you are wrong," Serilla leaned forwards, jabbing a finger down on the sheets of paper on the crystal table in front of her. The paper at the top showed an pink-haired young woman, whose head was tilted slightly, as if studying something attentively. The rest of the paper was compiled with a list of strengths, possible weakness, and so on and so forth. "We have enough knowledge to know that the Mage's Association has sent at least two operatives to investigate this Holy Grail War. As you should know, unlike the one based in Fuyuki, Japan, this war is rather unusual."

"I wouldn't have been summoned otherwise if not for these unique circumstances," Caster nodded thoughtfully, then held out the cup to Serilla. "Tea?"

"Thank you," Serilla took it, glancing back down at the page of notes as she went to take a sip. She froze as her fingers clutched empty air. "Wha-!? Caster!"

Caster giggled, holding the tea with both hands. "Sorry, you present such an easy target dear Master."

Serilla took the tea from her, keeping an eye on her servant warily as she cautiously sipped. "Should you not be holding that doll of yours at all times?"

Caster pouted as the blonde-haired doll appeared within her grasp. "Viy is always with me."

"Sorry," Serilla took another sip of tea before setting it down on the table. Much like the rest of the citadel, this room was extravagant in nature, which reminded Serilla of the castle back in Germany where she resided prior to her establishment in the Holy Grail War. It was only good fortune that Caster had such a Noble Phantasm that allowed them to live in Alaskan's wilderness without the need of requiring a place to stay in Seward itself.

"But it seems this woman is not the only one sent by the Association," Serilla spoke. "It seems an Enforcer was also sent." She pulled the file out and set it atop the other. This one showed a magenta-haired woman with ovaloid earrings once worn by a famous hero. "Knowing who she is, it is easy to surmise who she summoned as her Heroic Spirit. The other one is more tricky. Her origins are unknown and she is not much of a mage going by these records. I would say C-rank at the best."

Caster leaned over Serilla's shoulder. "So why do you look so worried?"

"Her Mystic Eye," Serilla lowered her gaze to the information despite already having it memorized. "From what we know, it is not Jewel ranked, but even knowing its name does not tell us a whole lot."