Dillagi-14(last-2)

Bahara Bahara
Hua Dil Pehli Baar Vee
Bahara Bahara
Ki Chain To Hua Faraar Vee
Bahara Bahara
Hua Dil Pehli Pehli Baar Vee

"Asalam-u-Alaikum", Maheen whispered answering the phone.

"Va Alaikum Asalm, Are you back home?", Mustafa asked.

"um..wo-"
"You aren't? Why?", she bit her lower lip on his question.

"Nahi..wo-"
"Do you want me to pick you up? I'm leaving from the office"
(No, that-)

"Nahi! wo na..I'll stay here today", she finally told him.
(No! that..I'll stay here today.)

"Why?! Kal bhi to wahi rahi thi", she heard him yelp from the other end.
(Why?! You stayed there last night too.)

"wo..Ami keh rahi thin ke idhar hi reh lun ek aur din, itne dino ke baad mili na", she said meekly.
(that..Ami was saying that I should just stay here today too, I've met them after so many days.)

"Kal se mili nahi tum?"
"Kya matlab apka? Nahi reh sakti?", she asked scrunching her brows.
(Haven't you met them since yesterday?)
(What do you mean? Can I not stay?)

It had been two weeks since their Walima, she had gone to her parents house for the first time after the Rukhsati. Mustafa had left her at Ali house yesterday before going to office.

He had missed her! Alot! He had gotten used to her sweet antics, her fragrance, her laugh, her talks. And most importantly, her being in his arms. He hadn't been able to get a good sleep yesterday since she wasn't there and there she was talking of torturing him today too.

"Mai aa raha hun"
"Mustafa aap-", she was about to say something when he cut the call.
(I'm coming.)

"Mustafa? tch!", she groaned plopping down on her bed. She had wanted to spend some more time with her parents, but guess what? Mr.husband won't let that happen!

'Ami bara keh rahin thi na ke Taya ke ghar shaadi kar lo hamare qareeb raho gi? qareeb rahun gi? Inka bas chale to mujhe apne sath hi bandh lein! Yahan ana to dur ki baat hai', she pouted remembering how she had to request him to let her stay last night. He was so stubborn.
(Ami you were saying that marry in Taya Abu's house so I can stay close to you? stay close? If it was on him he would end up tieing me to his body! Just coming here is too much for him.)

_________

"Asalam-u-Alaikum Chachi jan", Mustafa greeted politely.
"Va Alaikum Asalm beta! kese ho? Aao betho, mai Maheen ko coffee ka bolti", she smiled guiding him to the lounge.
(How are you my son! Come sit, I'll ask Maheen to bring your coffee.)

"Alhamdulilah mai bilkul theek", he answered sitting on the sofa.
"Maheen ko lene aye ho? Wo to keh rahi thin aj yahi rahe gi", Mrs.Ali said after she had told the servant to call Maheen from her room.
(I'm perfectly alright.)
(Are you here to take Maheen? But she said she was going to stay.)

"Ji yahi rahe gi wo usko kuch saman chahiye tha wahi dene aya tha", he smiled gently.
(Yes she'll stay, I just brought some things she needed.)

Although he wished to take her back but thinking rationally he had decided to let her stay. She might be missing her family.
He knew how close she was to her parents. But he couldn't stop himself from seeing her, how was he going to spend another night without her sweet fragrance.
Therefore, he had decided to just meet her and then return. That would be enough, maybe.
If not, nothing could be done. An all-nighter was waiting for him. Unfortunately.

"Acha to yahi ruk jao phir, subho yahin se office chale jana", Mrs.Ali's words brought him out of his thoughts.
(Okay, then you should stay too, you can leave for office from here tomorrow.)