{7}

Chapter 7: (Olivia's POV)

I threw my head back, both of us laughing like freaking idiots. We were talking about the most random shit, he was saying the most random things and I had tears in my eyes because suddenly, everything was hilarious. 

We fell into a comfortable silence after that and I was staring out the window, where it was now getting dark while I felt his gaze on me. "Do you still hate me?" he asked. 

I turned to him, "Hate?" I shook my head, "Level up: Strongly dislike. I now strongly dislike you, Ethan Miles Archer," I smiled. 

"Oh, I've improved?" he smirked. 

"Don't get ahead of yourself," I rolled my eyes. 

"Ooh, she doesn't hate me anymore," he sang. 

"I changed my mind, I hate you," I shook my head. 

"No, you don't," he smirked. 

"I hate you," I repeated. 

"I really hate you," he shrugged. 

Is he doing what I think he's doing? 

"So much," I lifted a brow at him. 

"I think it must be..." he mumbled, scratching his brow. 

"Oh, my God!" I exclaimed, straightening up, staring at him wide-eyed. I quickly wheeled the chair back and grabbed my phone off the desk, pulling up the song, and hitting play. 

"Olivia!" he groaned, reaching out for the phone. 

I shot up and ran around to one side of the bed, jumping on and going to the other side when he reached me. I had him chasing me till it hit the chorus I started. "You're the only love I've ever known, but I hate you, I really hate you, so much I think it must be true loveee!" I yelled, barely getting away from him in time. "True love! It must be- ow!" I shrieked while laughing while he grabbed the back of my shirt and yanked me back. 

He snatched my phone out of my hands and turned the song off instantly. "Aw, it was a good song," I laughed, sitting back in my chair. He sat down in front of me, huffing, tossing my phone in my lap. "Ethan Miles Archer listens to Pink. Good to know," I nodded while smiling. 

"I do not listen to Pink," he grumbled. 

"Oh, what? Suddenly it's the song Annabelle told you about? Please," I scoffed, putting my phone back on my desk. 

"I have to go home, I'll see you tomorrow in the morning," he rolled his eyes, standing up. 

"Miles, are you shy?" I taunted him further, standing in front of him. 

"I will kill you," he said, grabbing my waist and pushing me against the wall. 

"I'll sleep with one eye open tonight," I grinned, leaning my head back against the wall as well since it made it easier to look up thanks to my short height and his Burj Khalifa height. This man is 6'4. "Does that work for ya?" I asked. 

"I genuinely hate you," he said, raising his brows slightly. 

"Hmm, the feeling's mutual," I replied, staring at his eyes. 

They weren't blue like mine, or green, or grey, or hazel. They weren't one of the colors everyone with brown eyes wishes to have. They were simple light brown eyes that looked like inviting pools of honey. They kind of took my breath away in a weird way. 

"Olive," he smirked. 

"What?" I blinked, snapping out of it. 

He leaned in beside my ear, his lips brushing against it, drawing chills to dance along my skin. I closed my eyes, trying to focus on anything but the proximity, it shouldn't be having this effect on me. "If you want a kiss, just ask for it," he whispered.