{9}

Chapter 9: (Olivia's POV)

I stared in shock while Ethan and Skylar had a stare-off. "Does that do it for you, Skylar?" he repeated tauntingly. 

"Ethan," I grabbed his arm, "Cut it out," I clicked my tongue. "Sky, come on," I said. "Get over it. Both of you," I huffed as the bell rang. 

"I have Spanish, I gotta go," Skylar said, waving us bye before heading to class. 

"Really? 'Does that do it for you, Skylar?' Come on," I groaned as we walked to class. 

"That was such a horrible interrogation and you left me to answer all the questions on my own. Do you know what that means? When we tell my friends, you answer all the questions," he shrugged. 

"No," I shook my head, talking like a little kid, "I'm not doing that." 

"Yes, you are." 

"Ethan, no," I said warningly. 

"Oliver, yes," he sang. 

"Miles," I huffed as we walked into class. 

"Olive," he said mockingly. 

"Ethan, please," I said, grabbing his arm and pulling him back before he could step into the classroom. He looked down at my grip on his arm before looking up at me. I hesitated, my grip loosening before I let go. He looked down at the spot I touched, smirking up at me. "Don't," I huffed, "You have to help me with your friends, come on, please?" I begged. 

He arched a brow at me, triggering me even further. 

"Miles!" I huffed, smacking his arm. 

"Beg," he smirked. 

"I already said please," I mumbled, my voice softening. 

He opened his mouth, probably to press me further but he didn't. "Okay," he nodded. 

"Really?" I grinned. 

"No," he shook his head. 

"You're such a-" 

"Yes, really. God's sake. It's just answering a few questions. Just be the picture-perfect girlfriend you are, hmm?" he smirked. 

"Yeah, the picture-perfect girlfriend that I am," I nodded, rolling my eyes. 

"Shall we, Oliver?" he asked, holding out his arm for me to grab. 

"Stop calling me that, Miles," I mumbled, grabbing his arm. 

"Stop calling me that, Oliver," he smirked as we went inside and took our seats. I shifted seats and sat beside him in the very back where he always sits. While the class filed in and we waited for the teacher we both just sat there, talking once again about the most random shit. 

And then Justin walked in. Annabelle isn't in this class but Justin is and that's reason enough. 

He turned in his seat to face me, propping up his elbow on top of the chair and holding his head in his hand, staring at me. I was sitting there with a notebook opened in front of me while I fidgeted with my pen. 

"You're just gonna keep staring?" I asked, turning to him, pulling a smile onto my face. 

"I kind of have to. I'm playing your boy-" I smacked my hand over his mouth. His eyes twinkled with mischief while he pulled my hand down, "You already know," he nodded, smirking. 

"Yeah, I do," I mumbled, turning my attention to the front as our teacher, Mr. Callum walked in. 

"Okay, we're going to start with Pride and Prejudice today, does everyone have their copies?" he sighed.