{24}

Chapter 24: (Ethan's POV)

"What do you want?" I sighed, looking at Justin who was making his way up my driveway, and over to us. 

"I need to talk to Liv," he said, glancing at her. 

"I told you already, I don't want to speak to you," she said, rolling her eyes. 

"It's important, will you please just listen to me?" he huffed in frustration, getting agitated. 

"I'm really starting to contemplate doing what you said," I mumbled to Olivia. 

"No, don't do that, Ethan. Please," she sighed, rubbing her forehead. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, getting concerned, she seemed a little pale.

 "I'm feeling a little faint, can we please just go in..." Her eyes were rolling back into her head and she wasn't able to stand very straight. 

"If she's on her period-" 

"Then I start feeling faint and sometimes pass out," she said, grabbing onto my arm. 

"Liv, just two minutes, please?" Justin asked. 

"Ethan," she slurred. 

"I got you," I said, bending at my knees and putting my arms under her, scooping her up. "Get out of here, Justin," I said before taking her inside and closing the door with my foot, making sure it locked itself by kicking it hard enough. I lay her down on the couch because it was the closest to us. 

She chuckled, "I want a bed," she said, rubbing her eyes. 

"I thought you were passing out," I said, looking at her wide-eyed. 

"I might if I don't get a bed and some water," she said. 

"I'm getting you water, don't fall off the couch," I said, watching her while running into the kitchen and pouring her a glass of water which I gave to her, kneeling beside the couch. She sat up slowly while I helped her and drank the water, half chugging it. "Hydrate yourself, please," I said, letting out a breath when the color returned to her face. 

"Bed," she cleared her throat, handing me the glass. 

I placed it on the coffee table and picked her back up, taking her to my room. I lay her down and then stood beside her. "Can I get you anything? Some more water? Medicine? Anything?" 

She sighed, running her hands over her face. "Cuddles will do," she smiled. I sighed, smiling, and slowly shaking my head before lying beside her. She turned around to face me and put her arms around me. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer. She let out a sigh, half of relief, half of satisfaction when I kissed her neck. I smiled in response. "Don't smile, it means you're enjoying this too much," she mumbled. 

"I'm enjoying it, indeed," I chuckled. 

"I'm tired," she whispered. 

"Go to sleep," I said, tracing circles on her lower back under her shirt. I felt her smile against the skin on my neck. "Don't smile, it means you're enjoying this too much," I said mockingly. 

"Shh," she replied. A couple of minutes later, her breathing evened out and her grip around me loosened, suggesting that she'd fallen asleep. I must have fallen asleep as well because when I woke up, the sun was setting. I was now spooning her and her hand was holding mine as she slept. 

I sighed, blinking slowly and waking up as she shuffled around, groaning as she turned to face me, now awake as well. She cleared her throat before rubbing her eyes. I lay flat on my back, stretching, my arms going up, palms facing the ceiling. She sighed, climbing on top of me and putting her head down on my chest, arms around my neck. "Ethan," she mumbled in my ear, her voice still sleepy and hoarse. It sounded good.