{25}

Chapter 25: (Olivia's POV)

"Hi," I grinned, climbing into his car. 

"Hi," he smiled, looking at me. "Whoa, hi," he mumbled, looking me up and down. 

"What are you looking at?" I laughed, looking down at my clothes. 

"Are you allowed to wear that?" he asked, starting the drive to school. 

"We got to the same school. Have you ever seen a girl get dress coded?" He didn't answer. "Exactly," I nodded. 

"Olive, please put something over that," he said, glancing at me. 

"Ethan, it's a dress," I deadpanned. 

"And our school has boys," he said mockingly. 

"So?" I asked. 

"So, you're not leaving my side today," he scoffed. 

"Wouldn't want it any other way," I grinned. Once we got to school and he parked, he came and got the door for me, grabbed my hand, and led us inside. Apparently, me wearing a dress is like a miracle from God himself. We got to my locker and I opened it, grabbing what I had to while he stood beside me. 

"What did I tell you?" he said cockily. 

I sighed, "I can wear a dress, okay? It's not my problem if people stare. I wanted to dress nice today," I shrugged. 

"Why? You always look nice," he said, leaning his head on the locker. 

"I wanted to dress nice for you," I mumbled, closing my locker a little harder than necessary. 

"I..." he sighed, trailing off. "You don't have to dress nice for me. I always think you look beautiful," he shrugged, "But I appreciate the dress," he smirked, checking me out. 

"I bet you don't appreciate me being on my period," I smirked. 

He shook his head, "I don't. I really don't. How long do I have to wait? 4 days?" 

"Try 7." 

"7 days?" His eyes widened. 

I nodded, "7 days. Sorry," I shrugged, turning to Skylar as I saw her coming. "Hey," I smiled. 

"Hey," she sang, "Nice dress," she nodded knowingly. 

"Thanks," I chuckled, "So, tell me about the plan for after school," I said, walking with them. 

"We're just apparently hanging out, I don't really know. Austin didn't say much," she shrugged. 

"Austin?" Ethan and I sang teasingly in sync. 

"You told him?" she looked at me wide-eyed. 

"Well, the past is in the past, Skylar. Unless you still like him," Ethan said. 

"I don't like him," she mumbled. 

"Whatever you say," Ethan shrugged. 

"I'm gonna be late for History, bye," she said, quickly walking away. 

"You have creative writing," he sighed, turning to me. 

"You have AP math," I chuckled. "Have fun," I blew him a kiss while walking away. I entered the classroom and sat down in my usual seat which was assigned. It wasn't so bad because I sat beside Matthew. 

Matthew is amazing. He is the funniest, cutest, gayest guy I have ever met and I'm convinced that I'm in love with him. "Hi, honey," he sang. 

"Hi, Matthew," I sang back.