{23}

Chapter 23: (Olivia's POV)

We went back to sleep not long after that and then I woke up about 4 hours after that. I went to the bathroom and then went back to sleep. I had been taking short naps of 30-40 minutes till now and now I was finally up, I couldn't go back to sleep anymore because of the pain. 

Ethan was taking a shower right now and I was dying. 

"For the love of God," I winced, sitting up against the headboard. "Nope, that's just making it worse, okay," I huffed, lying back down. I lay on my side and curled myself up into a little ball and almost dozed off again, only coming to life when Ethan came out in just a towel. "Hi," I mumbled. 

"Hi," he said, walking over to me. "Are you okay?" he asked. 

"Wrong question," I grunted, turning onto the other side so I was facing him. 

He nodded, "Can I do anything?" he asked. 

"You can get dressed first," I chuckled. 

"Okay," he smiled, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Can I kiss you?" he asked cautiously. 

"Right question," I grinned. 

He chuckled, leaning down and kissing me softly. He went and got dressed after that and came back, lying down beside me. "You should eat something," he said, glancing at the clock. 

"I'm not that hungry," I replied. 

"That doesn't matter, you haven't eaten anything, it's almost 11 and you've been up, on and off, since 4 in the morning," he said, standing up. 

"I'm really not hungry, maybe a little later, please? But if you're going downstairs, can you please heat this up? 2 minutes in the microwave," I smiled, handing him the heating pad. 

"Please? You don't have to say please," he chuckled, taking it from me. "And I'm bringing you something to eat," he smiled before he went downstairs. 

I didn't know guys like him even existed, what the hell? I always thought he was an A-class douchebag who just took pleasure in annoying me and hated my guts. I guess I was wrong. 

He came back upstairs moments later with a fruit bowl for me and my heating pad. 

"You made this or you had this?" I asked, sitting up against the headboard. 

"Excuse me? I made this," he chuckled, "It's not that hard to chop up fruits, and believe it or not, I can cook," he smirked, sitting beside me. 

"Pasta doesn't count," I grinned. 

"I'm not just talking about pasta," he retorted. I looked at him, not completely convinced. "How about I cook you dinner sometime, then you'll believe me?" he asked. 

I stared at him, slowly nodding, "Then I'll believe you," I said. 

"It'll be a date," he smirked. 

"It'll be a date," I shrugged. We were just talking while he looked for something to watch, I finished my fruit bowl and glanced out the window, into my room. "I should head out, you know," I said, standing up. 

"Why? Where? What happened?" he asked, his head snapping to me. 

"Nothing happened," I laughed, "I should get back home, we've got school tomorrow anyway and I've been here almost 24 hours," I sighed. 

"It's been nowhere near 24 hours, we got here late last night," he argued. 

"It's been over 12 hours so close enough," I shrugged, grabbing my things.