SEASON THREE

SEASON THREE

"Your Princess Azula, clever and beautiful disguised herself as the enemy and entered the Earth Kingdom's capital. In Ba Sing Se, she found her brother Zuko, and together they faced the Avatar." Li announced to the Fire Nation alongside her twin sister, Lo. Looking at each other, the elderly ladies finished together as they did their recap in order to keep the citizens informed of the heroic deeds Azula and Zuko have done for their nation. For their kingdom. They were going to be seen as heroes. Zuko couldn't believe it. "And the Avatar fell! The Earth Kingdom fell!"

Li looked at her sister for a moment since she was now about to take over. Looking back at the citizens she began to talk to them herself. "Azula's agents quickly overtook the entire city. They went to Ba Sing Se's great walls..." Lo joined in with her sister. "And brought them down." The sisters announced triumphantly. The women grinned excitedly, looking over everyone. "The armies of the Fire Nation surged through the wall and swarmed over Ba Sing Se, securing our victory." Li finished, letting Lo say the next couple of lines to the Nation. They were going to finish together, after all.

Flame erupted from behind Lo and Li, revealing Azula within them, Kira by her side. She had a smirk etched onto her face, staying there as if created by permanent marker. "Now, our heroes have returned home!" The sisters announced together. "Your princess, Azula, and her Lady in Waiting, Kira." Lo declared as the two girls walked to the front, Kira behind Azula slightly. "And, after three long years, your prince has returned..." Li started, glancing at her sibling. "Zuko!" Li and Lo finished together, watching Zuko approach his sister's side. The crowd cheered, crying out to Azula and Zuko. Their princess and their prince.