Chapter 1

"YO, YO, YO, YO, GET YOU'R ASS UP RIGHT NOW KIM JISOO."

This was a typical morning routine for Jisoo. Her alarm clock was set up to her best friends voice screaming. 

Jisoo was your average person. A nerd, but a very different type. She was known as the savage nerd. She'd talk back at teachers and sleep all day in class but she would dress like a nerd and get perfect grades. 

"Aish, fine I'm up."

Jisoo's POV:

Ughh. Why do I have to go to school. That hell hole doesn't even teach you anything. Stupid school. Let me go get ready. After I came out of the shower I wore sweats and a graphic shirt and went down. I quickly grabbed an apple and my bag and left the house. 

I walking while scrolling on my phone when I bumped into someone. Oof. "Aish watch were you're going". A cold deep voice said. He's the one who bumped into me first, why is he shouting at me. I looked up at him with a cold stare. "Yo, bitch-face, YOU bumped into me first, watch that mouth noodle head". With that I stomped my way to school. 

Unknown's POV:

Did she just. She did not. My face was red due to anger. She'll pay. Just watch, I'll make your life hell. Wait, I didn't see her face. Aishhh. Whatever, I'll let her go this time.  

3rd dude's POV: 

Both Jisoo and Taehyung ran to class since they noticed that they were late. "Kim Jisoo, This is the 15th time you are late", the teacher ranted on. "I'm sor-", Jisoo was about to apologize but.. bang the door flew open. "Kim Taehyung-shi. Welcome, Please take your seat". The teacher said smiling sweetly. Jisoo stood there gawking wide eyed at her teacher.

"Bruh wtf, she was barking at me like she was going to kill me and now she all Mrs. Goody Shoes. Is she hitting on him" Jisoo mumbled staring intently at the teacher. 

"Anyway Taehyung-shi, you can sit and Jisoo, you have a 2 hour detention after school" the teacher said while Taehyung make his way to his seat. 

Jisoo's POV:

Oh well, another 2-hour detention with the stupid teacher. Anyway who cares. I can finish the file during detention. 

Time Skip After School:

Jisoo had just heard the bell ring and was walking to the detention room. Then she saw the abandoned teachers room with the light on. "Boss, I think that BangPink high is the school. The heir must be one of the popular kids." a man whispered to the other man who was smoking a cigarette. 

Suddenly the man with the cigar turned around. Jisoo immediately hid behind the wall to not get caught.  "Well then my dear, you will need to bring him to me", the man grabbed the other man by the collar and, "Or else, the knife in my shoe will come to good use."

Jisoo's POV:

After hearing that, I was smirking. Looks like I won't need to look into that file anymore. Now all I need to do is to look into the background of all the popular people who are seniors. But these two must have a plan and it would carry on before graduation. Aish, I need to come up with a plan and no one should know about this. Anyway lets got to detention.