Chapter 16

A few months later:

Taehyung's POV:

I've been really worried these past few weeks. Whenever I come home, Jisoo looks really pale and she's always throwing up. I was coming back from work when I got a text from Jisoo.

Jisoo: Can you get me ice cream with popcorn and soy sauce

Taehyung: Babe, its the fifth time this week we're buying ice cream

Jisoo: Please this is the last time ................. for this week.

Taehyung: Jisoo, fine. But we are going to the doctor tomorrow. 
Jisoo: No need. I have to tell you something when you come home anyway. 

Before I could reply, Jisoo was already offline. I wonder what she had to tell me. I went to store and bought everything she needed and went home. 

When I got home, I saw Jisoo sitting on the couch. I called her out but i guess she didn't hear me. When I looked closer, I saw a couple of dried tears. I looked down and saw a pink thing. It looked like a thermometer. "Jisoo, are you okay. Are you sick." I said as I went to  her. She looked up at me and gave the pink thing.

I looked at it and it had two lines. "Your temperature is 11 degrees. Oh my god Jisoo, thats hella cold. we need to go to a hospital." I said panicking. How could a humans temperature be 11 degrees. 

She then held my hand and put it to her stomach. What. I looked at her with a confused face. She made her eyes bigger and looked down at her tummy. I was still confused but then I saw a bag. Jisoo saw me looking and immediately took the bag away. "You can only see what's in this after you guess what happened." she said pouting. Uggh. Whyyyyy. 

I was getting impatient so I pinned Jisoo down. She got flustered and let go. I took that chance to get the bag. "Ha" I said to Jisoo. she just pouted and looked down. when I opened the bag, i saw a bunch of baby clothes. What. Then it clicked. 

I looked at Jisoo and held her by the waist, "Jisoo, are you pregnant?"

Jisoo's POV:

Tae held me by the waist and asked me, "Jisoo are you pregnant". Finally this slow witted dumbo. I was still nervous how he would react so I just nodded looking down. he held my chin upwards and kissed me lightly. Then he broke out into that beautiful boxy smile and hugged me. "Oh my god, I'm gonna be a dad" he said jumping around. I chucked, "I can't believe it either." I said. "I'll take that as a compliment." he said spinning me around. 

He carried me bridal style and placed me on the counter. He put his head to my tummy and siad, "baby, when you pop out, I'll make you the swaggiest baby gangster in the world". "Pff whatever. Anyway, did you get my food." I asked. I saw Taehyung gulp, he took a deep breath while saying,"Hehe, about that, imighthaveaccidentallyeatenitonthewayhere". I looked at him with a glare.

3rd dude's POV:

By the glare Jisoo was giving him, tae knew he fucked up real bad. And I mean real bad. "YAHHHHHH, KIM FUCKIN TAEHYUNG. YOU NINCOMPOOP. YOU STUPID LITTLE MONGOOSE. SELFISH IDIOTIC NOODLEHEAD. HOW COULD YOU EAT MY FOOD." 

this is the end of this book. I'm going to make another one. It'll be another vsoo. Probably a werewolf and vampire one. tell what you want for another vsoo story.