Chapter 2

Time Skip - A week before graduation

3rd dude's POV:

So, far Jisoo's last year in high school was really boring. But it was about to get a lot more interesting. Jisoo was determined to stop those mens' plans and so far, her plan was going pretty well. She got the file which they stored the information by hacking and all she had to do was delete it. Just then - Krinnggg. The lunch bell just rang and all the students were rushing out of the  class except one

Jisoo's POV:

God, these pigs, so eager to eat. Anyway, it's better if they're out of here, I can finish my plan. I looked up to see if everyone was gone and the there was no one except for me. I immediately took out my laptop and started typing furiously.

I hacked into their data base and started looking for the file. I found and I was just about to delete the info when someone came inside. 

Taehyung's POV:

Me and Suga hyung were walking to the cafeteria when a bunch of girls started crowding us. "Oh my they're so hot", "I know right, Oppa notice me please" they all shouted. Just then, I noticed that my phone was missing. I must have left it in the classroom. "Hyung, I left my  phone in the classroom, i have to go get it", I said. "Uggh, you're leaving me to suffer all on my own. Fine kid go get it" he replies. I immediately ran to the classroom. 

I went in and got my phone but while coming back I noticed that the class next to me still had the light on. I decided to check so I went in. 

 Jisoo's POV:

Holy shi-, That scared me. "Umm, who are you?" I asked the figure. "You don't know who I am", he responded. Pfff. Who does he think he is. "Well dude, you better come into the light so I can see you". he then came out of the shadows . . . . with a smirk?? 

"Bruh, why you smirking". His face fell, "Whatever", he mumbled. To be honest he was kind of hot but not my type. Wait he looks a bit familiar. I looked at my computer screen to see his face. My eyes widened and my face turned into a confused expression. 

Taehyung's POV:

She looked at her computer screen with wide eyes and a confused face. Why is she surprised. She seems so mysterious. What if she's an enemy. Nah, she's just a helpless dumb nerd. But she is kinda pretty. Wait, what am I thinking god Taehyung. Just then, she turned away and locked eyes with me. "Aren't you one of the popular boys", she said with squinting eyes. I just nodded. "Then what are you doing here". "I just lost my phone and came to look for it", I replied. 

Jisoo's POV:

So he's the heir to the undercover mafia. No wonder he looked familiar. "Aren't you one of the popular boys", I said with squinting eyes. he just nodded. "Then what are you doing here" I questioned.  "I just lost my phone and came to look for it", he  replied. I nodded. "Well I'm going." I quickly deleted the file to make sure they can't access it anymore and put my laptop away. I stood up and left.

Taehyung's POV:

Wow, she's different, Why didn't she drool over me. Anyway, she seems interesting. I wish I could play her. But there's only one week till school ends. Oh well, better go, hyungs and Kookie must be waiting.