Chapter 12

Jisoo's POV:

The entire drive to the restaurant, Tae was fidgeting and fumbling with his dress. I also made him wear a bra since the top was slightly see through. When we got to the restaurant, we immediately ran inside. When I got to restaurant, I looked to my side to see no one. I spotted a figure running in a weird way. When I looked closer, I saw that it was taehyung. He was walking like a penguin since the dress was to tight and I made him wear heels. 

I couldn't help but laugh. He quickly glared at me before speaking in a high pitched voice. "Jagi, come on lets get a table." He squeaked. The receptionist looked at us weirdly before bringing us to a table. She was about to leave when Tae whispered in her ear in a high pitched voice, " My girl is so sexy right, she's mine." and then he laughed. 

The waitress looked at us weirdly and left.  I looked at him with the wtf face. he just shrugged. We were hiding behind our menus when we saw 2 men walked to the private room. Before they went in, I pushed Tae to the floor. he let out a high pitched scream and glared at me.

The two men turned around and one of them looked down with a smirk. I knew it they were perverts. While he was helping Tae, I slipped in the room, put in a mic and came out. The mic is connected to our ear pieces so we can here everything they said. I also put a camera in the top corner. Then I quickly ran out. 

When I came out I saw the man and Tae talking. Tae saw and signaled me to go there. I went there and told the man, "Oi, get off my girl. She's mine" Then I pulled Tae to my side. The man, whom I recognized as the chairman. "Such a beauty, I'm sorry m'am but I couldn't take my eyes off your ..... girlfriend. he then winked at Tae and slapped his butt and left. 

Tae's cheeks reddened and we went back to our table. He looked pissed off. "did you see what he did, he slapped MY butt." he said pouting and angry. I sighed "I didn't know he would do something like that." he was about to continue but then we both started hearing things in our ears. "Its the chairman. We sat down and I looked at my phone which had the video. I told Tae to come closer and we looked at the video. 

They had finished talking and we found out that the chairman did a lot of dirty work. He was planning on selling weapons and a destructive bomb to a rival mafia. That mafia is very dangerous and kill people for no reason. They'll probably use the bomb to kill us. I said to Taehyung. We were talking when we saw familiar figures walk in and out of the cafe. 

Taehyung's POV:

I saw the chairman and the other dude leave. I can't believe that pervert touched my butt. Like its way out of his league and to precious for him to touch. I wonder how he would feel if he knew I was a man. As I was about to exit, I saw to familiar figures coming in our direction. It was Tzuyu and some man. 

When I looked closer, I saw that it was Sehun, our rival. All of Bangtan hated EXO and Seulgi also told me that RB hated them too. I pulled Jisoo back and pointed to Tzuyu. Jisoo looked and then said oh. Then she pulled and we quickly went to the car. we drove home while talking a little bit

when we got home both of us went to change. Jisoo came down wearing an oversized shirt and shorts. To be honest, she can nail any look. She looks a goddess in anything. Both of us sat at the couch and we started watching a movie.

In the middle of the movie Jisoo started moving, it seemed as though she wasn't comfortable. She was the only one in my mind but then she suddenly jabbed her elbow. My breath hitched. She had elbowed my junior. I tried not to show the pain but my legs were crossed in a very weird way. She looked at me and then looked down. Her eyes widened and she immediately started apologizing. "I'm sorry, are you ok. I didn't mean to" she kept on saying. I just shut my eyes and shaked my head as a sign showing I'm fine. 

After a few minutes, I felt fine. Jisoo was lying to her side on her elbow. The rim of her shirt dropped slightly letting me see her shoulder. Her bear skin was exposed. It looked so soft and white. My hand was reaching out. What the hell was i thinking. I shook my head and laid back down taking my hand away. I looked at her exposed skin and gulped. Her shirt was loose so i could see her upper chest and part of her bra. Black, my favorite color. What the hell am I thinking. I stopped my thoughts with difficulty and we went back to watching the movie.