Chapter 14

Jisoo's POV:

3 days passed and it was the final part of the mission. Tae has also been extra protective of me and we are a lot closer now. We had gotten all our weapons ready and the Chairman was making a call to EXO right now. Tae and I went in the room to make sure everyone was going according to plan. Bangtan and seulgi were also here as backup. 

"Suho, you have to bring back the bombs and weapons right now. I just found out that I had a mole in my system and they have dynamite in the crate. Once you open the crate, it will blow up. Come to this location and I have someone who knows how to take it out." the chairman said. I signaled to him that it was good and he cut the call. 

"EXO is coming to the location. I just tracked their data. Their are coming with he crate." Seulgi said. Taehyung took my hand and we drove off to the location. 

Meanwhile:

Suho's POV:

I had just sent the other members upstairs to open the crate. I had to troops go with them incase there was a "surprise" for us. The troops had left and I was chilling out drinking wine. Imagine getting rid of all your opponents and enemies. The entire world would bow to me. Just then, I got a call from the chairman. 

Uggh what does this guy want. I picked and what he said shocked me. "Suho, you have to bring back the bombs and weapons right now. I just found out that I had a mole in my system and they have dynamite in the crate. Once you open the crate, it will blow up. Come to this location and I have someone who knows how to take it out." he said. I couldn't say anything back since he cut the call of after that. 

Does he think I'm an idiot. I ain't believing any of the shit he said until I see it. Just then, the entire house shook and there was  a loud rumble. I immediately went upstairs to see everyone standing 6 feet away from the crate. shit. "everyone out now. take the crate and meet me at this location ASAP" I said to all of EXO. "Oh and I don't want any backup. I end him myself". 

I took the closest car and drove as fast as I could to the location. When I got there, I saw a frantic chairman walking in circles. I went up to him and grabbed his collar. "What the fuck, get the dynamite out now or I'll blow up your head." I said while taping a bomb to his bald head. It had a timer of 10 minutes. He looked at me with an anxious face and then fainted. 

Taehyung's POV: 

We were hiding behind the pillars everything was going to plan until the chairman fainted. Jisoo scoffed. She looked at me with the wtf face. Then she whispered, "bruh, why tf did he faint babe." she said looking at me. I just shrugged. We knew that we would have to go in now. 

I spoke to my earpiece, "Seulgi, turn off the lights." Then the lights were out. Jisoo was about to creep out but I pulled her back and turned her to me. "What Tae we ha-", she spoke but I cut her off with a kiss. I pulled back and connected our head together. "Stay safe baby" I whispered looking into her eyes. She gave me another kiss and said, "you too".

Me and Jisoo went separate ways. It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I bumped into a pole and that knocked me out. 

When i got up again, I saw a figure pointing a gun to another figure. The one pointing the gun looked like a male figure. I felt liquid running through my head. I touched it and saw blood. The impact of the hit to the pole must have been hard. The last thing I heard was a gunshot and the sound of 2 bodies hitting the floor.