Chapter 4

2 years later

Jisoo is know the CEO of a very famous brand known as Chanel and she is still the leader of RB. Also, no one knows that she is the CEO of Chanel except Seulgi and her secretary. Taehyung is now the public CEO of Gucci and a gaming company. Seulgi also has a high position in a architecture company and she is the second leader of RB alongside Jisoo. 

Jisoo's POV:

I asked my secretary Lisa to go bring me coffee. We just finished releasing a new clothing piece. It was already one of the top sells. "Ma'm we ha-", Jisoo cut Lisa off "Please Lisa, call me Jisoo". "Yes Ma-, I mean Jisoo" Lisa saud, "Anyway, there are 4 new collab propositions for you. From Dio-". "Reject them all", Jisoo said once again cutting off Jisoo. "Actually do that tomorrow, I'm letting you off for the day". "But Jisoo, you let us off early almost everyday for the past month. What if our company falls down". "Lisa don't worry, Chanel will be fine, I'm Jisoo ok. I won't let that happen. Now Shoo!". Lisa sighed and announced to the workers that they could go home early yet again. 

Everyone had left the company and I was packing up. I got out and locked the doors and went home to my studio apartment. I don't have those big mansions since its to much work to take care of and I don't want to clean an entire house. i also didn't want to waste money on maids and all that stuff. The landlord had said that I might have  roommate because the apartment was meant to be a college dorm for 2. i was fine with that and it was nice and cozy so i bought it. 

Once I got home, i was greeted with a furry white puppy. "DALGOMMMM. Awww come here you furry fluff ball". I cooed at my dog. I scooped him up in my hands and took him to the bathroom. Oof you need a bath. I could tell Dalgom wanted to jump in the water. He isn't like other dogs, he loves the water. As soon as I filled the tub, Dalgom jumped in the water and start splashing. "Oof don't you like water, huh" I cooed. I quickly took the soap and shampoo and applied it on Dalgom. Once I was done I sprayed water over dalgom to wash him. As I was about wrap him in a towel, he quickly ran under my feet and ran out of the bathroom

"DALGOM, COME BACK HERE, YOU"LL MAKE THE HOUSE WET". I ran after him but it was no use. He kept on going circles around the house and I was getting tired. As I was about to sit down, I saw a brown tail swish around. What the heck. Dalgom doesn't have a brown tail. 

I quietly tiptoed around the house to find that brown thing. I went into the kitchen and saw two dogs eating from Dalgoms bowl. One was Dalgom and the other one was the brown tailed dog. Awww. I scooped up the brown dog in my hands. "Aww, what's your name little one." I checked the collar it said Yeontan. "Yeontan huh, i think you went in the wrong room." 

Suddenly the door opened. I looked to see if there was a thief but it turned out to be a young man and he surprisingly looks very familiar. Wait isn't that the CEO of Gucci and that gaming company. Wow he's kinda hot. Wait, he's also that mafia dude I saved in high school. Oh my god. Lets pretend I don't know him. "Excuse me miss but that's my dog." He said pointing towards yeontan. "Huh, Oh r-right. Here take him". I handed him over. "Just asking what are you doing in my house". I questioned. "Oh the landlady said this was my house too and she said that I had a roommate." Oh, so he's my roommate. 

Taehyung's POV:

Oh wow, she's pretty. But she looks familiar. Ugh. If only that idiot didn't hit my head with a stick. What ever, he's dead now so. My thoughts were disturbed when she put out her hand to shake. "Well, let introduce myself. I'm Jisoo and this is my dog Dalgom." I smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Taehyung and this is my dog Yeontan." "Wait, aren't you the CEO of Gucci and that gaming company. What are you doing in a studio apartment", she asked. "Oh, I used to live in a big house, but then my family came there and we don't have a very good relationship so I left." Ugh, idiot why did you tell her so much information, she must think you're crazy. "Oh" she awkwardly nodded with a crooked smile. 

I hope she doesn't know that I'm V. If she does, I'll have to make sure she keeps her mouth shut or kill her. Ugh, such a pity. "I'll show you you're room". She said and took me to a room with a gray door. "I stay right across the hallway from you. Mines the black door. Call me if you need anything." I nodded and quickly went inside.  

When I went inside my room, i was impressed. It was pretty spacious and large. i went to see how large the closet was and surprisingly, it was a walk in closet. it even had a secret compartment. I could store weapons in there. I think this would be easy to adapt to. I started packing and eventually dozed off.