Chapter 7

Taehyung's POV:

Suddenly the fire alarms went off. People were all around the place screaming and rushing out of the doors. Looks like my little hero decided to show up for this party to. That person was there during graduation and now this. I've tried every possible way to find out who they are but they get away without a trace. I watched everyone and they all had faces of panic except one. There was this one who sat there acting as though nothing was going on. 

When everyone cleared, she suddenly took out her laptop and headphones. She started typing furiously and didn't even notice I was getting closer. I wonder what she was doing. I told my members to go and they had to follow since I'm the leader. Then she finished watching the screen expectantly. 

Then a voice boomed, "The systems bombs have been deactivated". She looked up in shock. She quickly took her laptop and ran. Wait, there were bombs. "How did she know about them. She saved me, once again", I mumbled smiling under my breath. Then I realised that she ran away. I started to run after her. 

Her figure was small but it was enough for her to know someone was calling her. "Stop Please, I mean no harm", I shouted while running after her. she turned around and smiled softly under her mask. Then she ran. 

Jisoo's POV:

I ran as fast as I could. "Seulgi, V's running after me, I need to leave now." I said to the earpiece. "Ok, I'm coming now", Seulgi said back. I looked back to see a figure approaching from the dark. Luckily, i still had my mask or he would have recognised me. He came closer but just then, I saw a van pull up. I looked to see Seulgi and I quickly went in. we drove off as I saw a panting Taehyung look through the window. 

We came to the airport and took that fastest flight to Korea. When we arrived, Seulgi dropped me home and she went home after that. I was just about to go to sleep when I heard the front door slam shut. I went downstairs to see a frustrated. "She was so close, how could I let her go away", he mumbled. I smirked, looks like he's still thinking about his heroine. "Tae, you're home. I thought you come back tomorrow." I asked pretending as if I didn't hear him. "Oh Jisoo, hello. Yes, my work finished earlier so I came back today.", he said. I just nodded. "Do you want to eat something" "What, no Jisoo, I'm tired so I'll just go to sleep."

The next day:

Both Taehyung and Jisoo stayed home from work due to jet lag. "Hey Jisoo, I'm going to go for a walk in the park", Taehyung said. Jisoo nodded and said have fun. 

Taehyung's POV:

I wore my running shoes and went out. As I was running, I accidently bumped into someone. "Owww, Look what you did, Now my nail is chipped", she screamed. Everyone was looking at us weirdly. "Oh Miss, I'm very sorry, I can pay you" I said back. She kept on screaming and complaining and that's when I got angry. Out of anger, I gripped her chin and turned her head towards me. She was pretty. And I mean really pretty. "Listen ok, it was an accident. I can take you home and bandage your finger so stop creating a goddamn scene." I stated gripping. I was waiting for an answer but it seems as though she was too busy looking into my handsome face. 

"Done staring, What's your name?" I asked. "Huh oh, it's Tzuyu. What about you" She said. "I'm Taehyung, I'll bring you to my house and I can help you with that finger. 

While going to my house, we talked about our lives and what we do. She's kind of cute. When I went inside, I saw Jisoo sitting on the couch working on her laptop. "Boo", I went up to her and scared her. "Oh my god, tae you scared me" she said. 

Jisoo's POV:

When I turned around, I saw a young girl glaring at me. She was really pretty but she looked fake. I smiled nervously and said, "Oh hi, Tae, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend." I said smirking while raising my eyebrows. Taehyung just looked down scratching his head shyly. "Anyway Tzuyu, let me help you bandage that nail", Taehyung said while taking her to his room. 

As they were going I smiled but deep inside, something felt empty and it felt as though my heart had just been broken. Whatever, stop dreaming Jisoo. Then Tzuyu came down. She came to me and asked, "Are you and Tae dating?" I shook my head as a no. "Good, because he's mine. And don't you dare come in my way", She said glaring at me while looking at her nails. I couldn't help but nod nervously. Then she scoffed and yelled, "Tae tae, we are going on a date 5 tomorrow right" Tzuyu said in a cute voice. "Yes, wear something pretty" he said and Tzuyu left. Such a fake. 

I turned to Taehyung who was looking at his phone. "Do you like her", I asked. He nodded shyly. What is this feeling, Why does it hurt so much. I smiled and said, "Well, congratulations. You'll have a girlfriend soon." With that I left.