Chapter 8

As Jisoo predicted, Tae and Tzuyu started dating after a few days. Tae and Jisoo were slowly starting to distance and they would only talk to each other during breakfast and dinner since Taehyung would be spending time with Tzuyu for almost the entire day. Jisoo could tell that Tzuyu was a fake but Taehyung was too whipped for her to notice. Tzuyu was just using Taehyung for money and looks. 

The past few weeks, Jisoo has been going on mission after mission to get her mind off Taehyung. she leaves around 9 pm and comes back around 3 am.

Tzuyu's POV:

"Baby, are you coming?", Tae asked from downstairs. "Yes let me just make a call". We were at my house and he spent the night here. "Hey Baby", I whispered to the phone, "Tzuyu, when are you going to break up with him, I don't want to pretend anymore." Mingyu said through the phone. "Just give me a day and then it'll be just the both of us baby."

"Who are you calling baby Tzuyu", I deep voice said from behind me. Shit. I ended the call. "Oh Tae, t-that h-he's j-just my n-nephew. Ya my nephew." I stuttered. "Oh really, that what about the 'when are you going to break up with him' part", Tae said glaring at me. "Y-you heard t-that" I stuttered again. 

Tae was outraged, "So you just used me and you cheated. Wow Tzuyu, I should have listened to Jisoo. You know what, lets break up." "What, no baby you can't leave me. He's a nobody. I only lo-" I was cut off by Taehyung. "SHUT UP, I AM NOT DEALING WITH YOUR SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU ANYMORE. I'M LEAVING AND I'LL NEVER COME BACK." He shouted. I was scared. I had never seen anyone this angry before. But what about my money. The plan was to run away with his money. Uggh. I'll come back Taehyung. You love me and you're only mine.

Taehyung's POV:

I can't believe that bitch used me and cheated on me. I should have listened to Jisoo. Now I wasted my time with a slut. I even developed a small crush on her. I never thought love would hurt me this much. 

Jisoo's POV:

I just got another mission from Seulgi. There's a group of gangsters who threaten the neighborhood with guns. They want everyone's money and they even shot a little girl who accidently bumped into them. I took all my weapons and went to the alley.

I got there and saw three men. I pretended to cry and act as if I was lost. "Hey beautiful, what are you doing here." One of the men said. "I got l-lost and I don't know m-my way back" I stuttered while crying "tears". "Aww, we'll bring some place real safe alright" another man said. "Ya, and we'll make sure you have a lot of fun" another one said with a smirk. "Ok, but before that, I need to do something". Then I kicked  the guy right in front of me in the shin, causing him to fall down. Then tasered him and he feel down unconscious. The other two charged at me. They tried to punch me but I dodged all their attacks. Then I punched them and they fell down. I tied all of them to a pole and called a police. I left RB's signature on them and left. 

When I got home, I saw a tired Taehyung watching TV. I changed into comfy clothes and came back down. "Where were you, Jisoo", he asked. "Hmm, oh I w-went to a convenience store and had ramen." I said. he just nodded. I noticed that Tae had some tears under his eyes. I swear to god that Tzuyu. "Tae, did you cry", I asked softly. Tae looked towards the floor and then he started sobbing. "Tz-tzuyu, s-she cheated o-on m-me and said s-she us-used me f-for mo-money. I should have listened to you I'm such an idiot." Tae said sobbing.

Taehyung's POV:

"Tz-tzuyu, s-she cheated o-on m-me and said s-she us-used me f-for mo-money. I should have listened to you I'm such an idiot." I said sobbing. I never let anyone see my weak side yet here I am crying my heart out to Jisoo. When I was young, my dad used to insult me if I ever cried. He'd say crying was for the weak. All he wanted for me was to take over the company and my mom didn't have a say in anything. That's why I went in this entire mafia business. 

I was knocked out of my thoughts when Jisoo did something totally unexpected. She put everything down and embraced me in her arms. We just sat like that for 15 minutes. Me crying on her shoulder while she was patting my back. "I never thought love would hurt me so much. I'm not sad because she cheated on me, I just feel betrayed. It's all I ever felt my life. Was I not enough" I told jisoo. "I know Tae, let it all out. She was worthless. You're more than enough, she just couldn't realize." Jisoo said. We just lay there in each others arms for the rest of the night. This feeling is nice. Being in the warmth of someone. I haven't felt this in a while. Then, I drifted of to sleep with the out of staying like this forever.