Chapter 3

1 day before graduation. 

Jisoo's POV:

Everything was going according to plan but I had to get my best friend to help. Seulgi was someone whom  I knew from the moment we were born. She knew all my secrets. You see, I'm undercover mafia but I'm not in a group. We aren't like other mafia's who just kills innocent people, we do it for the safety of other people and the biggest mafia. I can't trust anyone so I just work with Seulgi. We are second biggest and many people find it hard to believe. We haven't revealed ourselves but we go by the name RB.

I was supposed to do this alone  but I needed someone's help so I asked Seulgi. "You remember the plan right.", I asked Seulgi. She nodded. "All we have to do is create a distraction and get the eir out of the ceremony. That way no one will die." "Yes yes Soo, we went over it like 5 times. Lets go get something to eat"

God, Seulgi and her food. "You probably care about your food more than this mission right" "Oh come one Soo, don't be such a killjoy, everyone loves food." Then we started walking to the cafe. 

Graduation Day.

Both Jisoo and Seulgi were getting ready. They had their earpieces and they looked as though they were normal people. "Soo, come one we have to go, do you have all of your weapons". "Yes, lets go".

Jisoo's POV:

When we got out of the car, we were greeted with flashing lights and dancing bodies everywhere. "Wow, they planned this really well". "I know right. Anyway, we should seperate here. Stay safe Jisoo. I'll give you a sign when I start the distraction.", Seulgi said. Then we went our separate ways. 

Wow, people sure like getting wasted don't they. Suddenly, a black van pulled up and all the girls were screaming and shouting. It's probably one of the popular people. Oh, its that guy who came into my classroom. "Ya Jisoo, I got him tied do your thing now", Seulgi said through the earpiece. I quickly took my computer from my purse and went to the lighting room. I locked the door and started hacking. 

Taehyung's POV:

I just get out of the car and fangirls were already crowding me. I pushed through them to get to the ceremony. I had been warned by one of my spies that someone wanted to kill me today. You see, I'm the heir for the undercover mafia and a lot people want my spot so I have a tons of spies.I went in and a girl caught my attention. It was the one who was in the classroom. I was about to talk to her when she got up and scurried away with a laptop to the lighting room. Why would she go there. 

Jisoo's POV:

I hacked into their data base and set the fire alarm off. This should be a good enough distraction. "Seulgi, its done, you made sure that they didn't see your face right." I said to my earpiece. "Yes, i have a mask on and they think I'm a guy. I also drugged him" "Great empty his pockets and meet at the parking lot." I immediately went out of the room and scurried to the party. I was about to exit when a hand covered my mouth and brought me to a hallway

Taehyung's POV:

I covered her mouth and brought her to a hallway. Then i released her. "Bruh wtfff, you can't just kidnap someone like that. This is against the law dude". she rambled "Shhh. Shut up. I just wanted to know what you were doing in the lighting room". her eyes widened "Y-you saw m-me in the l-lighting room". she stuttered. I smirked and nodded. "O-oh, the MC told me that one of the lights broke so i went there". "Anyway I'm going. hse got out of my grip and ran away. 

Jisoo's POV:

Shit. Uggh. I hope he didn't see what i did. I got to the parking lot and right then, we saw the groups of men coming out from the ceremony and driving out. "Looks like our plan worked", i smirked at Seulgi. "Yup, I brought everything that the man had, the police are coming to take him after the ceremony." "Great, you did well, We work amazingly together". "Well, we aren't RB for nothing are we". Seulgi said smiling. I just nodded and we went inside. 

The party was over and I was about to go in my car when a hand stopped me. I turned to see who it was and saw Kim Taehyung. "Hello popular boy, what brings you here". "I just wanted to ask you what field you're going into." "Probably business",  I replied "What about you". "Oh same, I'm planning on creating my own company". "Nice, anyway I got to go, bye Taehyung". "Bye Jisoo, see when I see you." "yup bye". and then i drove away to home.