Chapter 11

Jisoo's POV:

We were all silent after what Seulgi said. Then Seulgi spoke up, "Jisoo was walk-" I cut her off because I knew she was going to make up another lie. "No Seulgi, lets just tell him". Taehyung looked at me waiting for me to explain what was going on. I took a deep breath and told him everything. All the way from Highschool to the Bomb thing and to the gangsters.

Taehyung was just silently listening the entire time. Seulgi had already left and it was just me and him now. Then Taehyung finally spoke up. "So it was you who helped me all those times." I nodded. He then asked, "How did you get to know about all this. And do you know I'm Mafia." 

"Yes I know your'e the mafia heir. But I need to tell you something." I said and Taehyung just nodded. "I'm a mafia too and I'm the leader of RB." taehyung looked shocked and said "really, wow, so you do all the missions by yourself, nice". Since he was pretty chill about it, we just talked .

After a few days I was released from the hospital. Taehyung was at work right now so he couldn't drop me home. I took a cab and went home. Once I got home, I took a shower and went to watch some TV. After a few hours, Seulgi came in saying that I would have another mission. She also mentioned that Taehyung was looking into the same mission and that both mafias could work together. 

The mission was to bring down the Chairman of the biggest construction company. We learned that he had done a lot of bad stuff and he killed for the fun of it. The first phase was to go undercover and get the information. I was looking through the files when I felt hot breath on my neck. "What are you doing looking at those files, Jisoo." Taehyung asked while grabbing the files. He scanned them and asked me confused, "Do you have another mission." "Yes, we are supposed to bring down that dude." I said indicating to the file. "Oh, we have the same mission, We should work together." he said. I just nodded and we went to work. 

Taehyung, Seulgi, and I were discussing the plan. The rest of Bangtan couldn't make it since they were on another mission. Seulgi started talking, "So first you to have to spy on him. I don't care how you do it but get the job done, Ok." Both of us nodded. "So what do we do after." I asked. Seulgi told us that we would talk about it after we finish this. 

When we got home, Tae looked at me while smirking. I rolled my eyes and asked what. "I bet inside you're all excited for going on a date with me." he said with a stupid smirk. "Your probably like 'oh my god, I'm going out with THE kim taehyung" he said in a girly high pitched voice. I was about to tell him no but I thought of an amazing idea. I grinned evilly and said, "yes I'm very excited, I've got a great plan for both of us. You can't back out or you pay me 56,000 won." I said still grinning. tae nodded while smirking and we both went upstairs. 

Taehyung POV:

Today we're going to get our info by spying. Jisoo said she has a plan and I bet she's whipped for me. Then she came out dressed like a tomboy. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Why are you dressed like that. Shouldn't you be in a dress." She just chuckled while nodding no. Then she said, "We are going to go as a couple, but not an ordinary one, a lesbian couple. and you will be the one in a dress." she said while smiling. I just looked at her in shock. "no way, I ain't doing that." I said in disbelief. "Then pay up" she said keeping her hand out for money. I just huffed in annoyance, and agreed with the lesbian thing. 

Jisoo took me to her room and she started doing all that girly shit. The makeup, the eyelash curly thing, the masceera - mascara, whatever that was, and the wig.  When she was done she let me see my reflection. I had admit I looked really beautiful. I should date myself. what the heck am i saying. I was knocked out of my thoughts when she help up a floral dress. I reluctantly took it and wore. when I came out, Jisoo couldn't hold her laughter and giggled out loud. Taehyung sent her a quick glare before they went out to the restaurant where the Chairman wa.s