Chapter 6

Taehyung POV:

Me and Jisoo have gotten closer to each other. I look at my camera's in her room but nothing interesting ever happens. I can't even see her changing her clothes. Wait, what am I thinking. What I mean is all I see is her on her phone or her sleeping. It's like she doesn't do anything interesting but then when we are together, she seems like a completely different person. 

Just then I got a call from Suga Hyung that I had another mission. "Ok Hyung, what mission is this" I asked. "There's a drug dealer in Australia but he plans on killing all of clients and Seokjin Hyung is one of them. I warned him but we need you to take him down." "ok Hyung, how many days will it take". "It would take about 3 days so you might have to take a break from your company for a week." "Ok, I'll get ready". 

I went to my room to start packing and I took a few of my weapons too. "Are you going somewhere", a voice asked. "Oh Jisoo, I have a business trip for 3 days so I'm packing." "Oh ok, when are you leaving". "Huh, oh in 2 hours.", "Wow, that fast, anyway, bye be safe Tae". I hummed in response. After I finished packing, I took a cab and went to the airport. 

Jisoo's POV:

After Taehyung left, I disconnected the cameras he put in my room. I put a loop video since I knew he would insert them. Seulgi called me, "Soo, You know the drug dealer  who's in Australia." I nodded "he plans on killing all of his clients but another teh Bangtan group is already stopping him". "Ok then, what's my job Seulgi". "Ok, so, the drug leader has an accomplice who knows about what Bangtan is going to do. So he is planting a bomb to kill all of them and the drug dealer. Then he'll get all the money for himself." Seulgi said. "So I go to Australia and deactivate the bomb and get him arrested. Ok that's fine with me." I said. "Great I booked a ticket and you'll be leaving at 6pm today. I just said yes and ended the call. 

 After packing, Seulgi came and gave me all of my gadgets and she dropped me to the airport. While I was going to my gate, I saw Taehyung with 6 more boys. I recognised them as Bangtan. Suddenly Taehyung turned around. Oh shit, I wore my sunglasses and fast walked my way to the gate. 

After 8 hours:

I just landed in Australia. I plugged in my earpiece so that I have signals with Seulgi at all times. "Oi, do you know what hotel the dealer's in." I spoke into my ear piece. "He's staying at that Marriott International hotel.", seulgi responded. "Alright, I need you to book me a room next to him" I said "I already did it now go as fast as you can or else they'll give the room to someone else." After that, I took a cab and went to my hotel room. 

I inserted cameras everywhere around the hallway to make sure I could get every detail. As i was going into my room, i noticed 2 men coming. "We'll get rid of them tomorrow at the masquerade party and then blow everyone up." the thin man said. "Yes, and I already bribed an officer and we have immunity." The bulky man said. Then they went to their room. 

The Next Day - 1 hour before the Party

I got ready and was going to enter the party when a guard stopped me. "Ma'm, we need your ID and your name" the guard spoke. "Ah, my ID and my name, ok", I spoke louder indicating Seulgi to tell me a name. "Sandara Park and say I don't need to show my ID", Seulgi whispered. "Ah, Sandara Park, and I'm sure I won't need to show my ID", I said. The guards faces immediately changed and they had a gentle smile. "Ah Mrs. Park, please come in, I'm sorry I couldn't recognize you." I just nodded and went in. 

There were tons of people and place reeked of alcohol. On the stage, I saw two people whom I recognized right away - The drug dealer and his accomplice. I saw them whispering something. then the accomplice went to one of the rooms with a box in his hand. "Jisoo, seduce him and get the truth out of him", Seulgi said through the earpiece. 

"Hey handsome", I said with a seductive voice. "Whats a pretty girl like you doing here", he replied with a smirk. "Hmm I don't know, i think I lost my way" I said acting innocent. Then i pinned him to the bed and locked the door. "Eager are we kitten", he whispered. Ew, why is it always seduction. "I looped the CCTV, go cuff him", Seulgi said. Then I handcuffed his hands and pointed a gun at his head. "Where did you plant the bombs huh." I asked. "H-how did y-you know, I didn't tell anyone", he stuttered. "well maybe you're to dumb to notice, now where the hell are the bombs". I said pressing the gun harder against his forehead. "There is one behind every CCTV." he stuttered. "Okayy, Thanks, now just wait here until the police come" I smirked and then stuck an RB sticker on him, and left. 

When I went out, I saw Taehyung talking to the drug dealer. "3, 2, 1", i said to Seulgi. Then Fire alarms went off and the rest was all chaos.