Chapter 9

Jisoo and Tae ahd gone back to being best friends. They spent a lot of time together but Taehyung wasn't ready to date again. Tae also found out that Jisoo was the CEO of Chanel. He was angry that Jisoo kept this from him.

Flashback

"Jisoo, I looked in your room and I found a badge. Why does it say CEO Kim Jisoo and why is there a Chanel sign" tae came storming down. Jisoo looked shocked "T-tae, W-where did y-you find t-that" Jisoo stuttered. 

"It doesn't matter, why are you hiding this from me. I though we were best friends. How do I know you aren't hiding anything else" Tae shouted feeling outraged. "Tae listen, I couldn't risk people knowing I'm the CEO then press will buzz everywhere and I won't have the life I want." Jisoo said. 

"But still, you could have told me. Do you not trust me?" Tae asked with his voice rising. "No Tae tha-" Taehyung cut off Jisoo, "You know what, just shut up, thanks a lot." Then Tae stormed to his room. 

End of Flashback

Jisoo's POV:

After our little argument, Tae started ignoring me completely. When I say hi, he would just hum and go away. This silent treatment is really killing me. 

I want to shout and and tell him that he has secrets too but I don't want to start another argument. "I'm going outside for a while." Tae said while coming down stairs in a tracksuit.  "Ok sta-" the door was shut with a slam. "Stay safe" I said mumbling while frowning. 

I'm hungry but there's nothing at home. I decided to go grocery shopping. After I finished I saw a familiar figure at an ally. When I looked closer, I saw that it was Taehyung. He was talking on the phone and he seemed pretty distressed. all I heard him say was "All right, I'll be there right now." Then he a car approached him and he got in. I wonder if he has another mission. Oh well. Lets go home.

Taehyung's POV:

While I was walking, I couldn't but think about me and Jisoo's relationship. Does she not trust me. Was I to harsh on her. My thoughts were interrupted with the ringing of my phone. It was Jungkook. he's part of my mafia. "Yes kook whats up" I said. "Hey hyung, nothing, it's just that there's a party. Do you want to come" Jungkook asked. "Ya, I need to get my mind of things anyway" then I ended the call. 

I went to Suga Hyung's house and from there we went to the party. The rest of the time, I just danced and enjoyed my time. After a few hours, Suga hyung dropped me back home. When I arrived, I was greeted with nothing but silence. I went to look in other rooms and the scene in front of me left me in tears and shock.