CMP_027

NIGHT_HORROR

" How long have you been sleeping with my husband?"

" Ma'am ple-"

" Don't fucking ma'am me! I asked how long have you been sleeping with my husband you homewrecking whore?!"

" Over two years but I swear I didn't know that-"

" Bitch don't fucking give me that. He is a well known man. Everyone who lives on this earth knows him and who his family is."

" I swear. I don't keep up with gossip news and when I've seen him on the news, there was no mention of you."

Amara flinched when she pushed a mannequin over. She slowly walked in reverse as Akilah walked towards her now with the mannequins arm in her hands and swung at her huge baby bump.

Amara woke up startled by the nightmare and as a reflux, touched her stomach to feel if her baby was still there. Relieved she got out of bed to check on her other two then proceeded to get herself a glass of water from her fridge. Her ringtone welcomed her into her bedroom as she walked in, since she had a specific ringtone for people she wanted to ignore, she knew who was calling and ignored him before placing it on do not disturb.

" I don't want Akilah attacking me because you called at three a.m. I'm already having nightmares as it is."

The ringing of her doorbell startled her just as she managed to fall back into sleep. She hated her sleep being interrupted.

" What's the point of living in a gated  community if security are just going to let in every Tom, Dick and Harry without asking for your permission."

She kissed her teeth as she headed to the front door and and peeked through the peephole before opening the door but left the burglar door locked.

" Should have known it was you. Can I help you with anything. It's three thirty a.m and I was sleeping."

" Why haven't been answering my calls. I've been worried sick."

" I didn't feel like it. Now how can I help you?"

" I just came to check on you and the kids."

" You woke up at three in morning, left your wife, who by the way will have a fit when she finds out about this and drove all the way here just to check on us?"

" Yes because you ignored my calls. I got worried."

" Tor bye!"

He quickly slid his hand through the burglar door and stopped her from closing the door causing Amara to sigh in frustration.

" Tor, your kids are fine so please get away from my front door."

" I know that I'm the last person who  you want to see but I had a nightmare and-"

" Come in."

She said unlocking the burglar door then locked it after. Being that she was woken up earlier by a nightmare too, she was curious about his. To avoid any misunderstanding and anything from happening, she sat in the love seat opposite to the one he was seated in.

" I don't remember when the last time was since I actually came in and sat down with you like this..."

" I only let you in because you seemed troubled. Now what happened?"

" I had a dream of you and the kids being burned alive."

" By who?"

He was quiet for a second before mentioning Akilah.