CMP_040

PLAN_B

Amara paced up and down her room after a long sleepless night trying to think of what she was going to do now that Amara was out on bail. Tor might have tried to reassure her but she knew that Akilah would not leave her and her children alone till they were six feet under. Although her friends had opened up their houses to her she felt that she could not impose on them like that since they had families of their own. Her mother would probably sell her to Akilah for next to nothing just to get her fix.

" You don't look good, did you even sleep last night?"

" I couldn't._Nurse can you kindly ask the paediatric department if I can come see my son, I really need to see him. My breasts are full and I'm in pain."

She lied. All night she was planning on the best way to kidnap her son. It was the only way they were going to be safe, she had called James and told him to bring the twins over because she missed them. The truth was she planned to take her kids and run while everyone was distracted but she was not yet sure how to distract them.

" I actually came up here to tell you that they called, the doctor has discharged him since he spent the whole of yesterday and last night breathing on his own, so in a few minutes he'll be up here."

Just the nurse said that, Tor walked in with their son in his arms and the twins behind him. Who ran to their mother and wrapped their arms around her knees. They missed her as much as she missed them even though she had spent the whole day with them the weekend before.

" My angels.."

It was bitter sweet to be leaving the hospital since it had become her second home.

" When did you get a car seat?"

" Two days ago but the car seat is the only thing that surprises you?."

He replied as he helped the twins into the back of his brand new family car. Even with the twins Amara had a hard time convincing him to get a bigger car than his sports car. All he got was another sports car which sat five but this one sat seven and she was thankful for it but unfortunately they were leaving as soon as she got her affairs in order.

" With the recent developments, I thought it best you guys move in with me?"

" It's not like I have a home to go to."

She sighed. A few days after her attack her home was broken into and the only things that were destroyed were pictures with her, Tor and the twins. Soon after Tor had their belongings removed and she put the house up for sale.

" Then my house it is."

" Yeah but we're leaving as soon as I get my affairs in order."

" Leaving?"

" We're not safe with your wife out."

" She's not my wife."

At first she was reluctant to leave, adamant that Akilah would not drive her and her kids away, now she had a change of heart. She was leaving as soon as possible. Tor could come with them or accept that he'll see his kids on a schedule.