Three

Avery Castillo

"Dom, I told you I wasn't at home." I said to him and Rich as they argued.

"Then where the fuck you at? I thought you was gon chill with us." Rich pouted to me and I laughed.

"Well, I got pulled into something else. I'm over a friends house." I said.

"Avery got a friend other then us? I never thought I'll see the day." Dom joked and I flicked the camera off.

"Fuck you Dom." I mumbled.

"What was that? Was that a cuss word?" Dom asked.

"Anyways.." I spoke as I heard the shower turn off.

"Who is this friend?" Rich asked.

"Her name is Jayda." I said.

"How come we never met her? Is she fine? She got a boyfriend?" I laughed at the two again.

"That's exactly why y'all are not meeting her." I said as the door opened.

Since I had already showered and Jayda gave me some clothes, we were just gonna chill for the rest of the night.

At least that's what I thought.

"Alright y'all. I'll talk to y'all later." I said hanging up, cutting Dom off before he could speak any more.

"Who was that?" Jayda asked.

"Friends from my neighborhood." I shrugged and Jayda nodded, walking into her closet.

After about 5 minutes, she walked out in sleepwear.

Her door opened, making both of our heads turn and it was David. His eyes was on me, but I guess he caught his self staring.

"We got something to do so get dressed." He said making Jayda cock a brow.

"Something like what?" Jayda asked.

"We gotta go to Black Ice. We got a meeting. And...." He trailed off, seeming annoyed making me tilt my head at him.

"We gotta bring her." He sounded annoyed.

I sucked my teeth , running my tongue over them, getting ready to say something but Jayda spoke up before I could get any words out.

"Why you doing that?" Jayda asked him.

"Doing what?" He asked.

"You feel so annoyed by her. She ain't done shit to you." Jayda said rolling her eyes.

I sat on the big California sized bed with my arms crossed, waiting for a response because I wanted to know as well.

"Because, you bringing this girl everywhere. The trap, the house. She could be a snake." He said and I chuckled.

"Boy please." I said and he shot me a glare.

I looked away and Jayda pushed David out before he could say or do anything else because she knew his temper.

The door closed leaving the us alone. Jayda shook her head, walking inside her closet.

"Avery, I have this dress that I bought a while back but couldn't fit. You can wear that." Jayda said, holding the Lava red, Satan Body-con dress with a slit on the side.

I got out of the bed, grabbing it.

I walked inside the bathroom and put on the dress. I thought it looked good on me but never had I ever shown this much cleavage.

I guess I gotta get used to this.

"Come on, let me see you." I ran my hands down the dress, walking out in Jayda's view.

She smiled widely, spinning me in a circle.

"You look good girl." I shyly looked away.

"You think so?" I asked as Jayda pulled me in front of a body mirror.

"Yeah I think so. You don't?" Jayda asked.

"I mean, I never wore nothing like it. How much was this?" I asked.

"$400. Ordered it for my birthday and I couldn't fit the shit yo." Jayda said, getting mad all over again as she went inside the closet to grab me some shoes.

"You wear heels?" She asked.

"Once, to my grandma's funeral and that was 3 years ago." We fell into a fit of laughter as Jayda handed over the red Square Toe Lace Up Clear Perspex Heels.

"This will complete your outfit." I took the shoes, sitting down on the bench, sliding them on.

I did my hair in a bun with loose curls hanging, hoop earrings with a bracelet Jayda gave me out of her jewelry box.

"So what is Black Ice?" I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror, covering my chest a little, at least trying but the tight dress wasn't exactly helping.

"Black Ice is the most popping club in Manhattan. Everybody be there." Jayda was heard in the bathroom.

"I would've done your make up." Jayda spoke but I shook my head.

"I'm okay." I said and Jayda nodded.

An hour had passed and Jayda slow ass was fully dressed and ready to go.

"Ready?" Jayda asked but I couldn't get over the fact that Jayda was in a dress and heels.

She always dressed boyish, but I did as well so I couldn't talk.

"You look pretty." I said and she smiled, grabbing my hand.

We walked out and went down the stairs.

Talking, distant music, it was like a party downstairs but once I seen that it was only David in the living room smoking a blunt, with MC Choice playing on the TV, I shook my head.

"Y'all ready?" David asked.

He turned around, stopping in his tracks as his eyes roamed me.

My head hung low, feeling uncomfortable under his deep gaze.

Did he have staring problem?

I found David very attractive. He stood 6'5, brown skinned, tattoos on his neck, scattered around his arms and just by the tattoo on his neck, I knew he had some on his chest, maybe even his stomach.

I would love to trace those.

He had dark brown eyes, pearly white teeth. Pretty, plump lips. It was hard finding a guy with nice clear skin.

"Y-y'all ready?" David asked.

Jayda snickered as she looked at us.

"Yeah." We walked out and got inside David's Black on Black Cadillac Escalade.

Once we were settled in, David pulled off to Black Ice.

I was becoming nervous.

I had never been to the club before but I always thought it looked like fun.

Diamond, she stayed out so I'm sure she experienced clubbing other then me.

We had finally made it and finding a parking spot for David was easy.

We got out and as soon as I walked through the door with David and Jayda, all eyes were on me.

I tucked my hair behind my ear, feeling Jayda grab my hand.

"We're gonna take you to our section and we'll be gone for at least an hour. Don't talk to nobody." Jayda said sternly as I watched David interact with everyone.

I nodded.

They walked up a set of stairs before a guard moved a red rope, letting us in.

"Sit tight and remember what I said."