Seventeen

Avery Castillo

I was humming a song by Jhene Aiko as I walked around my room trying to find my shoes

"Avery! Can you take me and Key picture?" Jayda peaked her head in and asked.

"Yeah, hold on." I said spotting my shoes.

I slipped them on and grabbed my purse leaving out.

I walked down the stairs to see Jayda and Key all boo'd up kissing and Dave mugging them.

"Boo Bitch. You mad you haven't got a kiss from Avery?" Key asked and Dave scoffed.

"Man I can get a kiss from Avery if I wanted too." Dave said and I gave him a surprised look.

"Is that so?" I said and he looked at me.

"Dave show them what you bout." Jayda said and Dave grabbed me by my neck, pulling me closer to him before he pushed his lips into mines.

I heard Jayda gasp before she acted as if she fainted. She literally fell to the floor.

Key kicked her leg.

"Get up. You a clown." He said.

Me and Dave fought for dominance and to my surprise I think I was doing good because this was my first kiss ever.

"Alright Alright. You proved yo point goofy." Key said and Dave pulled away.

He stared at me as I did a nervous laugh, wiping my mouth because whew it was getting sloppy.

"Can we go now?" Jayda asked.

"I thought you wanted a picture." I said.

"Oh yeah." She said smacking Key's neck, making his head snap up from his phone.

"We finna take a picture so act right." Jayda said as they posed.

I snapped the picture and showed her.