Eighteen

Avery Castillo

We were all chilling in the living room in Key's house when there was a knock at the door.

Key looked at me and Jayda and we looked at him.

"Nigga this yo house. You go and get it." Jayda said and he smacked his lips getting up.

He walked away leaving me Jayda and another dude named Mechie alone.

"Bitch, i been over hearing Key and Dave on the phone talking about a bitch named Heaven." Jayda said.

"You ain't the only one. Dave been talking to her on the phone a lot lately. I know me and David haven't made it official but he still my nigga." I rolled my eyes.

"Well Key ass gone get him and that bitch smacked." Jayda said as they came back in.

"Wassup Mechie. Ian know you was back in town." Dave said dapping Mechie up.

"Yup

"Yup. My moms got sick so I came down here for a while." He said. He looked so fine.

Him and Mechie walked away to a corner talking and he would take glances at me.

After a while of them talking, he signaled for me to come to him.

I got up and we walked outside to his truck. We got in and he turned it on playing music lowly on the radio.

"What you do today?" He asked.

"School. Online furniture shopping." I shrugged.

"So when you plan on moving in?" He asked.

"After graduation." I said as he rolled a blunt. Once he was finished, he lit it before handing it to me.

I gladly took it and took multiple pulls.

"Ight. You gon kill my shit." He said and I laughed, handing it back.

"So today was my last day." I smiled and he chuckled.

"You coming to spend the night with me?" He asked.

"Boy you always want me to spend the night with you. I guess." I said.

"Ain't no guess. You was coming anyway." He said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Um, where's my baby?" I asked.

"I'm right here." He said making me bust out laughing.

"I'm talking about Kai." I said.

"Awe shit. She at my parents house." He said.

"Has her mom called?" I asked.

"Nope." He said.

He handed me the blunt and he never got it back.

.  .  .

"I'm swag and I'm surfin." I sanged and Key kissed his teeth.

"That song not even playing." Key said and I laughed as Dave shook his head.