Twenty-Three

Dave East

Me, Donnie and Key sat outside of Rio's baby moms house

Me, Donnie and Key sat outside of Rio's baby moms house. I took a pull from my blunt before the smoke escaped from my mouth.

"You think he in there?" Donnie asked.

"Ion know, but we gon find out." I said cocking my gun back, getting out. I pulled my hoodie over my head, walking up to the doorstep.

"I hope they got some food because why y'all handling that nigga, imma find me some to eat." Key said and me and Donnie smacked our lips.

"Nigga, we came here to kill this nigga, not eat his food." Donnie said.

"Ight but Dave ain't stop by Wendy's and I was hungry as shit." Key spat back.

"Man shut up. After we do this, then we can stop and get you something." I said.

"Sounds like music to my ears." He said and I rolled my eyes, putting my focus back on what we came here to do.

I knocked on the door and I heard footsteps getting closer.

"Who is it!" We heard a female voice which had to be Rio's baby momma.

"You order pizza?" Key said in a Mexican voice. Donnie snickered as I mugged them.

Can't take theses niggas no where.

"I ain't order no damn pizza." She said as she swung the door open. I put my gun to her head as she walked back with her hands up in surrender.

"W-who yall?" She asked.

"Don't worry about it. Where Rio?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't keep up with him." She said and i clenched my jaw. I sensed she was lying and the sound of Rio's voice confirmed it.

"Who at the door Erica?" I heard making me raise a brow at her. This bitch really was lying but like Donnie said, she was holding him down.

Rio turned the corner and once he saw us, he panicked and ran.

I hit Erica with the butt of my gun, making her fall.

"Donnie make sure that bitch don't move." I said as me and Key ran after him.

"Don't shoot, we'll draw attention." I said as we went after him. We were running down the street like track stars trying to catch up to him. We were running for at least 10 minutes until I heard Key ass breathing hard.

"Just forget about it man, we gon catch him again. Them lil ass legs fast as hell." Key said breathlessly as he bent over. I put my hands on top of my head as we stood in the middle of the road.

"FUCK!"

Avery Castillo

"Told me get well, did you mean that cause I can't tell. Ian feeling well, kept it, then my tears fell." I sanged to Inhale by Bryson Tiller.