Twenty-One

Avery Castillo

"Take the damn picture boy." Jayda said mugging Key as he snapped her picture.

"Here

"Here." He pushed the phone into her chest.

Right when he was about to sit down I stopped him.

"Take mines." I said and he smacked his lips.

"Man have Dave take it." He said and I looked at Dave who was deep into his phone.

I scoffed.

"He's busy." I said and he looked up.

"No im not." He said walking over and taking the phone.

I posed and he took it.

I took the phone, smiling down at the picture

I heard a loud click causing me to turn around and see Dave loading his gun. I rolled my eyes. Gladly, Kai was upstairs taking a nap.

"Take me and A picture." Dave said.

"You heard him Jayda." Key said.

"Nigga he was talking to you fuck." She said and he bucked at her.

"Nigga you don't scare nobody." She said.

"Oh really?" He said and she flicked him off.

Key took the phone and Dave grabbed me, wrapping his big arm around my neck, raising his other with his gun in his hand. This man was such a thug.

I sat my hand on his arm smiling. I always smiled when I got around him. That smile was not forced, it was indeed natural.

Key snapped the picture and I smiled down at it.

"Dave, you too fine. Imma get you pregnant boyyy." I said running my tongue over my teeth as I looked down at the phone.

He mugged me, mushing my head.

"Go wake Kai up so we can get some food." He said and I did as told. I walked up the stairs and into Kai's room.

"Kai, wake up." I said rubbing her back. She stirred in her sleep before sitting up, yawning.