Nineteen

Avery Castillo-

"Avery! I need my towel!" Kairi yelled from the bathroom. She had just got done eating so now she was in the tub.

I handed her, her towel and closed the door back. It was going on 9:00 and Dave was still out.

I knew I needed to go to sleep because graduation was tomorrow and me and Jayda had errands to run.

Kai came out dressed in her pajama's and she grabbed her iPad.

"I'm downstairs if you need me." She said and I chuckled, nodding my head.

I pulled my phone out and FaceTimed Dave. He answered and I smiled once I seen his face.

"Wassup ma." He said.

"Nothing. Just checking on you." I said.

"I'm straight. I'll be heading that way in 10 though. I just finished this track." He said and I raised a brow.

"A track?" I said and he laughed at my face.

"We'll talk about it when I get there." He said.

"Yo Dave, we gotta run it back." I heard.

"Well I'll let you go." I said and he nodded.

He hung up and I put my phone on the charger before going to get in the shower.

. . .

"You okay Kai?" I asked peaking my head around the corner as she watched her IPad.

"Yes." She said and the door opened with Dave. Kai gasped, running to him and he picked her up.

"Hey baby girl." He said kissing her all over her face as she giggled. I smiled at the sight before he came and hugged me as Kai smiled down at us.

"How was the studio?" I asked.

"It was good. I got a couple of tracks done." He said as he put Kai down and she walked back to the couch to her iPad.

He walked upstairs and I followed him into the room. I sat down as he kicked his shoes off, going inside the bathroom.

He started the shower and walked out. He began to smile at me causing me to raise a brow with a grin.

"What?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing. You just look good." He said making me blush.

"You are something else:" I said.

"What?" He asked as walked to me, bending down and kissing me.

I grabbed his cheeks, pecking his lips as I fell on my back.

I smiled widely into our kiss. Man it was something about this boy that has me hooked on him.

"Go get in the shower so you can tell me about your day." I said and he laughed pulling away from our kiss before giving me one last peck.

He walked inside the bathroom and closed the door. I laid in the bed and waited for him to come out.

After about 20 minutes, he came out with fog swarming the room.

A towel was wrapped around his waist and water dripped from him. His chest showcased and all the tattoos.

This man is worth a fortune

"What you smiling for?" He asked and I snapped out my trance.

"My bad, I didn't realize I was smiling." I said and he chuckled, walking inside his closet.

He then came out minutes later dressed in some basketball shorts but was still shirtless. He came and laid in the bed, wrapping his arm around me.