Seven

Avery Castillo

I was watching TV, deeply into Love and Hip Hop. My door opened with a angry Jayda.

I raised a brow as she slammed the door before she got in the bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down my glass of Minute Maid.

"Key big headed ass. Ou he pisses me off." She said, covering her face with a pillow.

"What did he do?" I asked.

"His dirty booty ass went to that fucking party." She said and I shook my head.

"Well, why you didn't go with him?" I asked.

"I was until he slipped out when I was in the shower." She said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Wait Wait." I laughed and she mugged me.

"He snuck off on you?" I asked and she smacked her lips, getting out of bed. She walked to the door but before she left, she spoke.

"Get dressed. We going to Black Ice. Wear something sexy too." She said and I stared at her blankly.

"Why I gotta go?" I asked.

"Because, since he wanna leave, I'm gonna stunt on his ass and I need you there to be my witness if he tries to hurt me." She said, leaving out.

I sighed, getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I ran the shower and stripped out of my clothes, getting inside.

. . .

Jayda put my hair in a ponytail and she let me do my edges.

"When we get to this club, you better loosen up. I don't want you sitting in a corner looking all weird." Jayda said and I smacked my lips.

The door opened and Selene came in with a smile on her face.

"Y'all going out tonight?" Selene asked.

"Yeah. Key think he slick." Jayda said causing me to laugh all over again, thinking of Key sneaking out.

"You and that damn Key. I was just coming to tell you girls goodnight but I guess y'all aren't about to go to sleep." She chuckled lowly.

"Nope." I said.

"Well you guys have fun." She left out and Jayda finished with my hair.

"Did you find an outfit?" Jayda asked.

"Nope. I don't know what to wear." I said and Jayda smacked her lips.

"Girl, hell you do. All those sexy ass clothes I bought." Jayda walked inside the closet, pulling out a orange two piece set.

"Boom." She said and I laughed.

"I guess." I said and she threw up the deuces before leaving out for me to change.

I changed into the outfit before I found myself sitting on the floor in the closet, looking for some shoes to match.

I found some pretty orange heels and I slipped them on.

After 20 minutes, I was all ready to go.

I walked out the room and knocked on Jayda's door. She opened it and I smiled.

"You look gooood." I said making her blush.