Eight

Avery Castillo

I woke up to a bad headache which made me grunt in pain. I looked to the side, seeing a glass of water and a Advil.

I took two out and downed the glass of water and that's when I realized, I wasn't at Jayda's house.

I looked around the huge room until my eyes landed on a door and the light was on.

I saw the knob twist and A half naked David walked out.

He had a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping from him, his tattoos showcased.

I couldn't help but stare at him. This man was so fine.

"You know if you take a picture, it will last longer." He said and I was knocked out of my deep sexual trance. 

I took the covers off of me, seeing that I was only in a T-shirt and thank god my panties were still on but they were now soaked since I thought about riding David's face.

I closed the door to the bathroom, using it. I wiped, flushed and washed my hands, leaving out.

I sat on the end of the bed, trying to remember everything that happened last night.

David walked out of his closet, dressed in a white T-shirt, gray joggers with some Gucci socks and slides to match.

"What happened last night?" I asked and he chuckled.

"You acted up. I wanted to choke yo ass in the truck. You almost killed us." He said and I smacked my lips.

"Now why you lying. I wasn't that drunk." I said.

"Shiddd." He said and I laughed, standing up to look at myself in the mirror.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I said and he looked up.

"What?" He asked and I began to whine. I literally fell out to the floor.

"Look at my face? Did I get beat up?" I asked and he sucked his teeth.

"I thought something was actually wrong." He said and I got up, plopping on his bed.

"Answer me though. Did I get beat up?" I asked, rubbing the scratch under my eye.

"See what the Hennessy did? You not drinking it no more." He said.

"Nigga you ain't my daddy." I said.

"I can be though." He smirked, biting down on his lip and my legs almost went weak.

"Don't do that." I said.

"What, I made you nervous or something?" He asked.