Chapter 19: Truth Or Dare Pt.2

(Sophie POV)

I could tell from the day we met that Keefe wasn't the sort of boy that was okay with losing. I comforted him, and he seemed perfectly fine. "Sophie, truth or dare?" Fitz asked me with his gorgeous accent. I thought about it for a bit. My strategy is thinking of their personality and if they're gonna give a really annoying dare or a really annoying truth. Fitz was the kind of person who would give a very personal truth. "Dare." I answered. "Okay. I dare you to let Baby-ana do whatever she wants with you for 5 minutes. Fashion-wise." he said. "FITZ I told you not to call me that! But oh em gee I love you YES!" Biana squealed. I had no choice but to agree and roll my eyes. Biana shooed everyone out of her room for privacy, which I was thankful for. I sat down in her quite comfy chair. She began combing a brush through my tangly wave of blonde hair to get it smoother. After 2 minutes of my hair being pulled and tied and sprayed and brushed, Biana had come up with a hairstyle that I had to admit- it looked pretty good. A braid went across both sides of my head, and a neat bun was tied at the top. "Okay! I think I have 3 minutes left for your CLOTHES!" she exclaimed. Unfortunately, we wear the same sized clothes. Biana went rummaging through her closet, and came out with black leggings, a very short skirt, heeled boots, and a maroon crop top. I wince. She giggles and tosses me the clothes to put them on.

"I present you... the one and only Sophie Foster 2.0!" Biana announced. She dramatically opened the bathroom door where I was hiding. My face became extremely hot as all eyes became on me. I instinctively crossed my arms across my chest, not because I was cold. It was just... weird. I heard Keefe whistle, and I wanted to run and hide. Fitz's face was slightly pink, and Biana was beaming. "You have to wear that for the rest of the game," she stated. Everyone else nodded. I groaned and reluctantly agreed. "Dex, truth or dare?" I asked. We looked at Dex- he was already sleeping! I giggled and we all eventually went to sleep. Keefe placed his sleeping bag next to mine, and we held hands the whole night.