Chapter 20: Run Away

(Keefe POV)

"I've gotta go pee guys, be right back!" I said, hurrying to the bathroom. I pulled out a scrap piece of lined paper and a pen. I wrote a note, then stuffed it back into my pocket. Then, I pushed the flush handle just to make them think I actually went pee. "That took awfully long, was it a poopy?" Bangs Boy asked me, smirking. "Psh. Shut up, Bangs Boy." I replied. I settled my sleeping bag next to Foster's. The girls were in the bathroom helping her get out all of the hair accessories and makeup. I sat down and scrolled through my phone. Fitz sat down next to me. "Take care of her, okay?" he whispered. I looked at him strangely. What was he talking about? "We used to date, you guys will be good for each other." I looked at my feet awkwardly. I had no idea. Thankfully, the girls burst through the bathroom door and shuffled into their sleeping bags. My stomach churned as I took Foster's hand. I didn't want to hurt her. I placed my letter I'd written in her hand. After I'd made sure everyone was soundly asleep, I cautiously slipped out of my sleeping bag and tip-toed downstairs. A frigid wind howled in my face as I opened the front door. I hopped into my car from that moment on, I just followed my nose.