PART 02.

(PART 02) SOPHIE'S POV
Sophie was sure there was someone up there that truly hated her, she leaped to Everglen hoping to take her mind off things. But as always she always managed to get something involved.

In this case it was tripping and falling and getting caught by... Fitz.

It wasn't as if she didn't want to see him, it's just that... She didn't want to deal with this. Because she knew that when she saw him she will get all those feelings rushing back and she didn't want that right now.

"Sophie?"

It had taken her two minutes to trip as she came to Everglen, Fitz has caught of course but now all she could think of was, how his hand was wrapped around her waist and her hand in his hand. She kept looking down, thinking of there was any possibility she could avoid this.

A sigh rumbled through her, well at least she got her mind off things.

"HI!" She looked up to Fitz and his teal eyes, ones she hadn't seen in weeks. She expected the familiar feeling to come but it didn't... She must be too tired.

"Um... Are you okay?"  And then she realized that Fitz was still holding her, she righted herself and manged to get as much as away from him.

" Oh I'm fine... Just tripped." She smiled. She wanted to go and she wanted to transport Biana to somewhere really smelly for lying to her.

"Right. So how you've been? Didn't see you in a while." It was true, the last time they talked was right after Keefe, and right then it didn't feel awkard, it seemed like everything could go well, that for some reason she could get her friend back but now she knew better.