PART 17.

SOPHIE'S POV.
Though she had gone through much pain in her life there were times when she was truly grateful for her life.
But Keefe looking at her with the familiar look in his eyes definitely topped them all. She didn't care how much her body hurt she toppled over her bed and gave him a bone crushing hug.
"I did. I missed you." She then started crying but Keefe didn't say anything he just held her as tightly as she held him.
" I'm sorry." He whispered into her ear.
She finally let go of him and leaned back so she could look into his eyes and then the anger settled  in.
"HOW COULD YOU? DID YOU EVEN THINK FOR SECOND?! OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T AND LOOK WHERE IT GOT YOU!" With each word Sophie punched it must have hurt but he held still.
"YOU PROMISED! YOU COULD HAVE-" She coked on the words and sunk onto the floor, her body shaking with tears. She hadn't realized how hard it had been.
She felt Keefes arms wrapped around her.
"I'm sorry. I really am. I know that doesn't cut it but Sophie if I hadn't come what would have happened to all of you? To you?"
Sophie opened her mouth to protest but Keefe cut her off,
"I know you wouldn't want me to have done that but I had no choice. Did you really except me to sit around complaining while you guys risked your lives? You know I can't do that. I'm sorry I hurt you. I promise I won't do it again."
His arms tightened around her and Sophie was glad for it, because if not Sophie would have probably crumpled to the floor.
Someone then cleared their throat.