PART 21.

(PART 21) KEEFE'S POV.
There were times when Foster's feelings does get a little overwhelming but this was different. The feelings weren't strong exactly but the were precise hitting him with everything that she was feeling. Panic. Confusion. Before when he heard how... fitting he was, he blushed even for the thought of it, he hadn't thought much about it. Till he realized she could hear his thoughts too.
They've been put to different parts of the room, he knew the only reason they couldn't hear the others thoughts beacause they were keeping they're mind blank. Trying to anyway.
Fitz was working with Sophie. He was trying to think anything but that. Forkel was standing a few feet away from him. Pacing back and forth between them. The news had send most of them into shock, and Keefe pleaded that Sophie didn't know the horror when he found out.
"Okay... Mr Sencen would you mind?" (A/N I just realized what I did) it took a second for him to realize he was asking permission to enter his brain. Mind, Keefe smirked. He noticed from the other side of the room Sophie was smiling. Blank. Keep it blank Keefe.
Forkle reached for his temples and immediately snatched them away.
"I can't access your brain." He said. Keefe raised his eyebrows and looked towards Sophie.
"I guess we are gonna have to do this the hard way." Forkle said getting up.
"Miss Foster I need you to think something." Keefe looked towards her.
Did you think he planned that pun?
Keefe laughed.
"Well I guess distance dosen't mean anything then." Forkle. "You can feel her feelings and her thoughts at the same time?"
"It's hard to explain, yes, I can feel them at the same time but I have to interpret it sort of. It's confusing but the words just form in my mind. As if she's right beside me and saying them."
"Reading thoughts and mind conversations are two very different things. Feeling the others feeling now that's whole different thing. But they are linked in some ways. Remember when I told you that your enhancing effects Me Sencen more beacause he helped you through your healing process? The closest answer I can come to is that. The fact that you two are emotionally and mentally bonded. Mr Sencen helping in the emotional state and Miss Foster the other." He looked towards Sophie and gave her a sincere look, he was having trouble to drag the words out of his mouth.
"In other words you are highly standard cognates."