PART 07.

SOPHIE'S POV
Sophie had experienced all sorts of pain in her life but this pain was different, this pain ate her away piece by piece sending her to a shock. Then there was only a few words left.
Keefe dosen't remember me.

The arguments going on in outside of her seemed faraway somehow and then the answer hit her.

"It makes sense dosen't it?" Everyone went silent and  looked to her.

"What makes sense?" Mr Forkel asked her.

"The fact he doesn't remember me." She stopped waiting for them to figure it out but they waited for her to go on. To say it out loud.

"If he didn't meet me he wouldn't know about his mother, if he didn't meet me he wouldn't know about the blackswan, if he didn't meet me he wouldn't know about the neverseen, if he didn't meet me he never wouldn't have gotten hurt, if he didn't meet me this never would have happened. If he didn't meet me he still would be his joyful self."

Saying every word out loud Sophie seemed to take a hammer and breaking her heart into pieces, there were tears swelling up in her eyes, she didn't care to wipe the away, she let them fall.
"But then how could he remember us?"  Sophie looked to Tam and Linh. He did remember them. But she didn't know how nor did she care.

"There must be a reasonable explanation." Forkle said when she didn't say anything more. She didn't care anymore, she went up the stairs knowing how many concerned faces are on her now.

But she was tired and she didn't want to deal with this not now, not never.