PART 18.

KEEFE'S POV.
For all the irony Keefe actually blushed when he saw Elwin standing there with his eyebrows raised. But he didn't want to let go of Sophie. He didn't they rose with his hands still wrapped around her but when he realized Elwin was not the only person in the room he instantly wanted to drop his hands by his sides.
Everyone was there. Like the day he woke up he thought.
He flashed a grin. "Well, I hoped all of you missed me cause I went through a loooot to miss you." (A/N WHY AM I SO BAD AT MAKING KEEFE JOKES?)
Despite it all everyone let a sigh.
"Are they all well rested?" Forkle asked Elwin,
"Keefe seems to be alright and Sophie..." He peered into her brain and let out a sigh. " I can't say for sure with either of them and I recommend them bother staying here until I can."
"Good." Forkle looked at us and smiled, he must be happy.
"Mr Sencen what do you remember?"
What DID he remember? He remembered getting engulfed by black goo and feeling such hate for his mother. He felt the memories being plucked out of his brain and him being helpless. He remembered his endless days in the black room seeing memories be couldn't even remember. Then out of all that he felt this hate...
He stumbled away from Sophie and pressed his hands against his head.
"Keefe?" A distant voice said. He realized it was Sophie. He scrambled away more.
He opened his eyes and found himself in a black abyss.
He got himself up, "Foster?"
"Keefe Darling I've been waiting for you."