PART 06.

KEEFE'S POV
The colours were too bright, the smells were too intense, every breath seemed like he was taking in stone. And it was the feelings that hit hard the most, it was wave after wave of feelings he couldn't place. He wished for the calmness of the black walls. He wanted to crawl under a rock and stay there, if he had the energy.

He felt his mouth being pulled apart and sticky, syrupy, liquids put down his throat.

Then everything calmed, he got the strength to pull open his eyes realizing he had closed them.
The brown eyes were gone, now he was staring at gray-blue ones. Elwin. He knew that. He knew his name. He remembered his name-

The sudden burst if feelings sent a pain down his brain, he winced but opened his eyes agian and grinned at Elwin.

"Did you miss me?" Elwins only response was more elixirs. Keefe gladly took them. He then got the strength to sit up in his bed, he expected the healing room and he looked around to see a BUNCH of people staring at him. Thankfully he recognized them,expect for one...

He looked to the girl with brown eyes, the first thought that strick him was that she was very pretty, but when he made his way to her eyes again they were full of worry and hurt.

"Hi?" He said.

"Name every person in this room." Keefe looked to Elwin who now had his goggles on, he seemed to be peering into his brain.

"Fitz, Biana, Alden, Della, Tam and Linh,Dex, Elwin. Wylie Endal? Um... All 12 councillors? Professor Teirgan. A bunch of goblins and an ogre, and a weird looking wrinkled guy and more weird looking guys..." He trailed off again he realized there were more people he didn't recognize but the last two seemed to surprise his him more than the councillors. "Grady and Edaline Ruewen?" 

He was also very surprised to see his dad there, "And dear old dad."

The room sent into a silent shock, at least that's what he made of it. He realized then what the problem was, he should KNOW these people. But why couldn't he?
Elwin looked at him and Keefe wished he didn't know the look in his eyes. "Um... okay. Your not playing a joke are you?"

For once Keefe wished he was. He was about to open his mouth when someone spoke.

"Keefe?" Keefe looked towards the brown eyed girl again, and again he was filled with this feeling, it was very familiar but so out of place at the same time. The heartbreak in her eyes made Keefe want to go over there and hug her and say "Of course I know you. I DO know you." But the words didn't feel right.

"Everyone out of the room!" Keefe opened his mouth to protest but Elwin cut him off with a stern look.

"You need rest." He said while handing him a sedative.

"I've been sleeping for..." He looked up at Elwin to fill the blanks. But he realized he isn't going to answer him if he doesn't drink it. He drank it and it hit him, he was exhausted, his body might've been sleeping but his mind was definitely not.

"About two or so weeks"  TWO WEEEKS? No wonder this many people came to see him.
Elwin continued, "I know you have a lot of questions but all of it will be answered just rest for now."

The last thing he saw before closing his eyes was Fitz putting a hand over the girls shoulder and leading her out and that feeling he felt right then was definitely familiar.