PART 04.

KEEFE'S POV.
Keefe gotten pretty used to the endless black walls. And his memories playing on infront of him. Right now it was playing his Level Two Opening Ceremonies. He didn't care much for it. What did he care for?

By far there were two things he knew: 1) He was in his mind. 2)He was probably going to go insane though. He didn't know how much time has elapsed and when he try to think back to what he could last remember an emense pain struck him and after that...all he could place was a pair of brown eyes. He didn't know what to make of that. His memories were all messed up and the recurring screen of his life didn't help much.
The screen was beginning to change, he recognized the place immediately, it was his old ditching spot. There something familiar about that scene but he couldn't place what. An immense pain struck him behind his eyes, something was happening to his brain. He crumbled down and held his hands to his ears as if the pain would go away.

He heard fragments of conversations, "You're the new girl aren't you?"

What? That sounded like his voice, it was his voice but who was he talking to? It seemed so close but he couldn't grasp it.

Someone was plucking out his memories, he could FEEL it.

"F-Foster." The conversations got louder and louder and more messed up. He couldn't place any of them, he didn't want to, the pain was eating him up, he wanted to claw his way into his brain and carve out his brain.

But then there was a familiar light, it cut through the pain but didn't make it go away. He was still hurting but the light seemed so familiar, so comforting that Keefe finally gave in.
He passed out from the pain or the light, he knew that.

But when he opened his eyes he expected to see the black walls again but he gazed into a pair of brown eyes.