PART 16.

KEEFE'S POV.
The gates in his mind had been unleashed and all of it came rushing back.
"Sophie!" He got up and looked to his right, suprised that she was sleeping beside him. She looked pale.
Oh no. He had done this to her. He started shaking. He... forgot her. What has she thought? How...
"Ah your awake." Elwin tilted his head. "You remember don't you?"
All Keefe could give him was a shaky nod. Soon after about fifty elixirs and flashing the coloured lights around his body for the tenth time Elwin gave him an all clear. Which suprised him, normally Elwin would fuss over him for about two weeks straight but maybe he was tired too.
Elwin saw the look on his face and smiled. " I meant that nothing is wrong now. You still have to stay here." Keefe was going to ask him how long Sophie was going to be here but,
"Don't worry I'm sure Sophie will stay here as long as you." He said with a smirk and dissapeared behind his office.
Keefe looked to Sophie, he didn't know which one of them looked worse. But all the same Keefe was glad to see her.
He was trying his best to block out her face when she realized he couldn't remember her but it kept flashing infont of his eyes.
"You know I knew you come around." Keefe looked towards Ro who had shadowed herself.
"Were you you going to chop off my head if I wasn't?" Keefe asked,
"I was considering it... Knowing you wouldn't want our blondie here to hurt."
Keefe sighed knowing that the thought was true. He looked towards Sophie and with thought desperately,
Wake up Foster.
Her eyes fluttered open and Keefe had never been so happy to see her brown eyes.
"Missed me Foster?"