1-Meet up

I'm in a deep thought what should I do next because are group will be disbanding.

All of my members has a plan and ongoing activities.

The japanese line got a contract to be in a group in japan while tzuyu will debut as an actress.

Momo have a dance studio and already contented in her life with heechul.

Jeongyeon will become a resto owner.

Dahyun and chaeyoung will become a duo in daniel's company.

Jihyo is now a director in her bf's company.

What should i do? Jennie and jisoo convincing me to join yg but I will start in a bottom again im contented right now..

"Jina where are we going?" I asked her and she's just focus on her phone.

"I already said that i will audition just guide me okay? I will treat you if I can pass." She said and hold my hand.

I look above and this place looks familiar I look at my bestfriend she's really excited she's the same age with me. She's my childhood friend she is very unlucky because she didn't debut as I am but she never give up on her dreams she will return stronger.

She will make her past company regret from what they had done to her.

There's a lot of people here and a lot of foreigners too.

Some of them know me and we had  a little picture.

"I will just line here please wait for me outside and wish me a goodluck." She said and hugs me.

"Are u auditioning again?"

A girl asked me and I got startled.

She hold my hand and give me a number before I got to talk she went in the room.

"Oh my gosh you're my idol." A girl said and she help me to get in the line.

"She's not even popular or pretty that's why they disband."

"Is she aware what entertainment she try to audition to or she planned this?"

A cute girl cover my ears.

"Don't listen to them I have a huge respect to all the idols that workhard for their family and you're one of them let's debut together unnie." She says and I smile awkwardly.

"I'm arin my english name is luna im 01 liner and to be honest your group is quite not popular but I love twice they are unique." She says and I thank her.

"What is your main talent?" I asked and she smiled to me.

"I'm skilled at everything but I think dancing." She says and I agree.

"Do u know that this ent has a lot of well known groups and of course lots of talented people i wish we can pass." I agree to her and she came in the room.

I don't know who the judge is and what to perform.

"Why are u in the line nabong?" She shouted and I told her to keep quiet.

Someone accused me to audition and we both laughs when I said that.

"I think you will make it I will wait for you outside the judges are very handsome and I think you know them." She tease me and pinch me and my face changed.

"Number 256 please come in!" I come in and bow down because I don't know what to do.

"Please look up!" A judge said and I look up and smile I got so shocked because cl is one of the judge.