chapter 11- Welcome The Shock Of Two Face

Ra’s Al Ghul’s POV

I stood in my chambers and looked at the bed which Ashleigh laid, I growled and slammed my fist into the desk which stood beside me, to hear it groan and shudder on impact. I walked towards the bed to feel the air shift, and welcome the past fragrance; I ran my hand over the silk sheet which lay furrowed and creased. I closed my eyes, my mind screamed at me for letting her go. My hand suddenly shot as I smashed my fist into one of the beech tree bed posts, earning a crash and splinters of wood to fly past and into my fist. I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder sternly and saw Lucas standing in the door way, “what do you want?” I could hear Lucas swallow audibly, before he began to talk, “the men want orders sir.” I turned my body round to face him, my teeth set on edge as I talked, “I want them to create organised chaos at nightfall, I need Ashleigh back.” I twisted back round looking at the dark emerald sheets which were perfumed with a woman who was abruptly taken from me. I looked over my shoulder to see the timid and rather useless Lucas standing in the doorway of my chamber, “well?” I questioned, as he starred at the ground, “Am I dismissed?” I growled lowly, he was highly irritating, “Go!” I shout which was finally welcomed by Lucas quickly running down the dark tunnel system behind him.

I sighed and lowered myself onto the crushed emerald sheets; I leaned back and closed my eyes, and all I could see where her beautiful blue eyes, like bright sapphires. I could almost feel her around me her sent was magnificent, light but dark and mysterious, it was so much like her. My eyes shot open as I bolted upright, I rose quickly from the bed and walked out of my chamber I needed to find Darius. I walked through the dark halls which lined old Gotham until I reached the entrance of the Lazarus pit, and there stood Darius, he stood to attention at my presents, “I need you to find Ashleigh, and then bring me news of her whereabouts.” He nodded and sped off into the darkness, I walked steadily into the hazy light of the old Gotham city train station which lay in ruins. I climbed proudly into the streets of the criminal ridden streets, the dark light which barely made it down into the dark streets of Gotham revealed a dark and sinister nature to the city, which I wished to cleanse of any crime and sin. This city needed me, and I needed Ashleigh.

Scarecrow’s POV

Ashleigh’s dark eyes drifted over my body as the fear toxin neared completion. My ravaged and wrecked lips curled up into a sly smirk as my eyes flickered from Ashleigh to the fear toxin. The swirling black liquid entered the cold glass vial with a hiss; I slipped my thumb over the top of the vial, and turned my body towards Ashleigh. Her eyes glinted red under the harsh light as she looked me dead in my eyes. She stepped towards me, her feet bare and cold over the hard concrete floor, she smirked up at me, as I moved my hand and placed a thick cork stopper into the vial, I raiser the vial of pure fear to my eye level and watched the liquid sway within the contained glass. I slipped the fully sealed vial into my slack pocket.

I looked down at Ashleigh to see her eyes darken further, this time with a more animalistic nature which I wished to pursue. Her pale long nailed hand trailed over my scarred biceps and triceps as she brought her hands around my neck and tugged me down to her eye level, to be welcomed by her pressing her lips against my ear, “I love you.” I shivered slightly as her cold breath sent every inch of me tense. She pulled her lips away from my ear, to gently trail them across my cheek to meet my lips. Her lips hovered there, only a layer of air separated the kiss, which I dispersed as I pushed my lips hard against Ashleigh’s. I sighed as I recalled every moment we had kissed. I wrapped my arms round Ashleigh’s waist and pulled her against me; her nails racked across my back as I spun her around and trapped her between arms against my work bench.

I looked into her piercing blue eyes to see the fierce passion burning behind them. I pulled my lips away from hers and rested my forehead against her, as I gasped for over exaggerated air. Ashleigh smiled up at me, which was answered by my lips meeting her once again, I wrapped my arms around her curved waist and hugged her to me, her hands braced her on the work bench as her kissed her deeply, to be suddenly answered by a harsh pounding against my front door, I bared my teeth against Ashleigh’s red lips, and growled deeply. I pushed away from Ashleigh, and slammed open my lab door to harshly wrench the front door open, “what.” I welcomed the figure at the door menacingly low.

Ashleigh’s POV

My chest heaved heavily, as I struggled to catch my breath. “god.” Was all I could muster to say.  I sighed and looked at the swaying door with the Scarecrow had left in his wake; I pushed myself away from the bench to her, the low coarse and familiar voice of Two Face. I leaned against the laboratories door frame and listened to the close voices of both Two Face and the Scarecrow, “I know Ashleigh’s grave was dug up,” the Scarecrow half answered agitatedly, “is everything ok with Ashleigh’s body.” I sighed as tears pricked at the corners of my eyes as I heard Two face’s voice broke mid-sentence. “Ashleigh’s Body is fine and safe, with me.” I gasped and screwed by eyes closed as I heard the onslaught of word erupt from Two Face, “what do you mean, “With you”? She needs to be reburied Scarecrow! What is wrong with you?” I sighed and walked out of the thick laboratory door way to reveal myself, and to welcome the shock of Two Face.