1

school bells rang, and students scurried down the hallways alarmed, they became late for class, and no one enjoyed being told off by teachers. also, no students enjoyed getting up at seven am to get to school at eight, they always complained it was too early, but no one could change that. while students freaked out about being late, teachers took their sweet time, strutting down the hallways of the main school building as if it was nothing.

jungkook adjusted his suit before he entered his classroom. his students stood and bowed respectively before sitting back down, the older male bowed back to his students before sitting at his own desk. jungkook was always a big supporter of age respect, but he didn't expect younger people to be his 'servants' like some thought. he wanted to be mutual with his students, but for them to earn respect from him, they had to earn it by respecting him.

"good morning girls, boys and others." jungkook acknowledged before placing down his large binder. with a loud sigh, he fell back onto the wheely chair before motioning for his students to talk between themselves. at the same time, he prepares for their first lesson which the class had with him, english.

soon jungkook was writing up the task that they would be working on; his class had been doing an essay for the past week or so and they were going to be continuing with that. the class hummed seeing the task on the board. they all took out their laptops before opening their essay documents, some sneakily having a game on another tab for when the teacher wasn't looking, but in actual fact, jungkook knew but if they didn't get it done in the time given it was their fault.

everyone snapped their heads to the classroom door that opened quietly and slowly. a short boy came inside and blushed out of embarrassment before bowing to the teacher. "i'm sorry mr jeon, i had to talk with one of my teachers." jimin, one of the most adorable boys in the school said softly before making his way inside, shuffling over the teacher's desk before passing him a note from the teacher he just talked to; apologising for causing the student to be late.

"that's fine jimin. the class is continuing on with the essays on the korean war." jungkook smiled, patting the boys shoulder. with a gentle nod, jimin made his way over to a free desk to begin his work. "i'm going to do the role, make sure to listen and call out when you hear your name." he told loudly before turning to his own laptop.

once he finished the role, he stood and made his way around the classroom to make sure everyone was doing as they were meant to do or to see if anyone needed any questions answered. jungkook ignored the few students he watched freak out and switch tabs once he came closer, he tried not to laugh at those who thought they were stealthy. it was only going to ruin their learning, and he had done all his necessary work; he can't force those who don't bother to try.

after a couple of rounds of the class, jungkook placed himself back at his desk, he leaned to the side and cracked his back. he went onto his laptop, and his eyes widened at the time that passed, he stood again and made sure the students were aware that it was time to pack up and quickly they did before running out the classroom, making him chuckle. he understood most people hated school, he hated school as well, but he wanted to help kids enjoy it, he just hoped that he was doing a good job.

sudden shouting was heard, and jungkook stood before making his way towards the door, he peeped outside before his blood boiled. he was a pretty chill teacher, but when he needed to be jungkook was scary and strict. no one ever really saw him that angry, though out the whole year of him teaching he had only ever raised his voice three times. he is the only one at the school that is built enough to stop fights, lucky for him there weren't many fights. but there was one now.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?" jungkook shouted as he saw two students by the name of yoongi and sungho beating each other up.

jungkook reached down at the two who were rolling around and throwing fists, obvious bruises already forming and small splatters of blood scattered on their face, hands and specks on the floor. the teacher pulled the two by their shirts, they tried to grab each other but, in the end, they ended up pulling at their teacher's shirt, causing the buttons to pop open. everyone gasped for two reasons, one being that two students had just ripped their teacher's shirt and two being the fact that they got to see their teacher's heavenly body.