3

jungkook made his way into office that was situated at school with a yawn, last light he had a boys night with namjoon and jin. he was slightly hungover. still, no one was going to know that. the young teacher fell onto his desk chair as he carded his hands through his long black hair. jungkook's phone began to ring, and he sighed before picking it up and walking to the window to make sure he knows when the bell goes.

"hey joon hyung." jungkook started. "what are you calling for?" he asked.

"jin wants you to come over tomorrow night, he is cooking a big dinner, and he already knows both of us won't be able to finish even though our appetites are huge. so he wants you to come over and help." namjoon laughed and jungkook chuckled as he stared out the window. "so what do you say, kook?"

jungkook hummed before noticing students make their way inside. "sounds good hyung. i'll see you tomorrow night." the younger teacher said. "students are coming in now, so i have to go, bye." he farewelled with a smile on his face and earned the same words back from his older friend.

another yawn left jungkook's lips as he looked out the window. whenever he decided to go into the teacher lounge, all of them would talk about how much they missed school. while jungkook would just keep a scowl on his face, he always hated school, but he always wanted to teach and make students excited for school. so far, he thought that he was doing pretty well on getting kids to school; even if it was just because of his looks.

jungkook's father was a proud businessman, he was a state manager, and he wanted to get his son into the same field he was in, but the young teacher never wanted to sit behind a desk all day in silence. sure he still sat behind a desk, but he was interacting with his students and still enjoying it. jungkook loved his students, he was glad they respected him and took him seriously unlike they did with many others. he often heard students saying he was a strict teacher but a kind person which he appreciated.

a small tap on his shoulder caused him to turn in a flash. he looked down to jimin who had his hand still raised as if he was going to tap again, but he obviously didn't because jungkook turned. the young teacher had begun to realise he had seen jimin a lot for recently, he also grew to like the teenager's company. but even though jungkook still saw jimin as just a student, that didn't stop the fact that he often thought about the boys bare ass.

"hello mr jeon!" jimin smiled, and jungkook chuckled and smiled back. "i want to ask for some help." he said and followed his teacher who made his way over to his desk before placing himself on his chair, placing his phone on the desk. "i'm struggling a bit with the essay. i don't understand some of the things you taught us yesterday to do with the essay, i don't want to fail your class mr jeon. so would it be alright if you gave me a little be of help?" he asked shyly.

jungkook smiled and hummed. "of course i can help you jimin, that's why i am your teacher." he said. he swore he saw jimin's face fall for a second. "are you free after school? if not we can do it at lunch." jungkook said as he pulled out a little sticky note to remind himself.

"i'm free after school mr jeon." jimin smiled. "i'll see you after school," he said before turning around and sitting at the front of the room. jungkook chuckled and looked down to the sticky note with a pen in his hand.

'essay help after school with park jimin.'

soon enough students entered the room, and without jungkook having to say anything, they all continued on with their korean war essays. jungkook looked over the classroom while he did the role and from what he could see, everyone was here, which was a common occurrence in his class. he hummed and ticked everyone's name off before closing his laptop. the young teacher stood and made his way around the classroom with a straight face as he checked that everyone was on task.

"mr jeon!" jimin meekly called out and jungkook made his way over to the boy before crouching down next to his table, he hummed and looked to the other. "is this the correct referencing format?" he asked pointing to his reference. jungkook looked over it before nodding. "thank you, mr jeon!" he smiled brightly.

"no problem, jimin." jungkook smiled and made his way back to his desk.

after school, jungkook sat at his desk on his phone while facing the window. he had no class at the end of the day, and he was just waiting for the bell to go as he knew jimin would be coming soon for some help on his essay. he hummed a small tune as he swivelled a little in the swivel desk chair he had. jungkook adjust his tie before placing his phone down as the bell went, now it would be any minute before jimin arrived.

"i'm here mr jeon!" jimin's voice chorused through the classroom and jungkook looked up before smiling at the boy.

jimin stood in the spot before jungkook pulled a seat over next to his and motioned for the boy to sit down. jimin did as told and placed his laptop on his teacher's desk before bringing his legs up and crossing them. the student opened his laptop as the teacher closed the door to the classroom so the loud talking students outside wouldn't be heard before he made his way over and sat down next to the other male.

"let's get started." jungkook and jimin clicked on the document which held his essay. "i'll read it first, and then i can tell you what to do to improve it," he told and began to read the essay.

jimin stared at his teacher's handsome side profile. ever since he started working at the school just under a year ago, jimin had had a liking towards the handsome young teacher. well, everyone did, but jimin wasn't all about his looks, but he liked the male's personality. he liked how jungkook was strict but kind, he liked how he was a great teacher and an even better person; his looks were just a plus in his eyes.

"it's looking good jimin, some sentences could be reworded though, and some words are a little simple; try finding some other ones." jungkook said and moved the laptop back in front of jimin who was still staring helplessly at his teacher. when the older didn't receive an answer, he looked to the younger and noticed the intense gaze on him. "jimin? are you alright?" he asked.

"i'm fine," he said, slightly dazed. jimin suddenly snapped out of his thoughts once his brain processed what his teacher asked, and he blushed before nodding. "i'm sorry." he apologised.

"i hope you know this is strictly for your schooling benefits." jungkook said strictly. jimin nodded, playing with his sweater paws with a small pout on his lips. "come on, let's keep improving your essay." he softly sighed.