6 [M]

"mr jeon~" jimin moaned as jungkook stretched him out with his long fingers. his moans filled the older males class and it sounded like music to the teacher's ears. "s-so good." he moaned and pushed himself against the four long digits. "i'm r-ready mr j-jeon~ please f-fuck me." he begged, pulling the said male down closer by the neck, pressing kisses across his jaw as the other continued to stretch him out.

"how badly do you want me princess?" jungkook asked, digging his fingers as deep as he could making jimin throwing his head back against the desk – ignoring the pain he felt at the back of his skull. "tell me, tell mr jeon how much you want him."

jimin moaned and gripped jungkook's long dark hair. "so bad, i w-want you so b-bad!" he cried, body shaking from the pleasure he was getting and the pleasure he wanted. "put y-your big dick ah~ big dick i-in me." he whined and moved his hands all over the taller males well-defined abs.

jungkook squirted lube on both his cock and jimin's now stretched out hole. "ready baby?" jungkook asked, placing his tip on the ring of muscles. jimin nodded and gripped the male's shoulders. "okay love." jungkook thrusted –

jungkook sat up with sweat dripping down his forehead; he rubbed his face as he thought about the dream he had just woken up from. he went to move, but his stomach felt weird, he looked down and noticed the bulge in his boxers. a loud sigh left his mouth before he threw his covers off himself. jungkook peeled back his boxers and groaned when his cock slapped against his stomach, causing pre-cum to leak onto his abs.

"fucking hell." jungkook sighed before he wrapped his hand around his shaft. "ngh~" he groaned as he began to move up and down his cock with one hand, the other playing with his nipple. "fuck~" he groaned and lifted his hand off his shaft, he spat on his palm before placing his hand back where it was before and moving it up and down.

memories of jimin's ass from the changeroom's flashed in his mind, and he moved his hands faster. the thought of jimin's tight hole that he got a glance of and how he whined when he ripped his gym shorts. jungkook imagined how jimin would sound moaning below him as he thrusts into him or if he teased him while eating him out. groans left his mouth as he thrust his hips upwards to meet his hand.

jungkook imagined jimin bouncing on his cock, his tight hole stretching around his thick long shaft. the teacher's hands would be on the student's waist, helping his go up and down while watching his cock disappear into the boys hole. jungkook moved his hand up and down as he threw his head back, loud groans leaving his thin lips as pre-cum dripped down his shaft. his body shook as he squinted his eyes tightly.

"fuck j-jimin~" he moaned, creating more friction between his hand and cock while his other hand rubbed his nipple. "fuck baby, f-feels ngh~ feels so g-good." he groaned, feeling his high come closer. "JIMIN!~" jungkook moaned as cum squirted onto his torso, his chest moving up and down at a fast pace as he tried to regain his breaths. "holy shit. gosh, i'm fucking disgusting." he sighed not regretting his actions, but deep down, he knew he would as soon as he saw the adorable boy at school that he liked so much.

jungkook arrived at school with a black dress shirt that had simple designs on it; it was tucked into a black pair of jeans and a plain black pair of loafers. he ran his fingers through his hair and entered his office; he placed his book bag on the floor next to his desk before he fell onto his desk chair. his dream still flashed in his head, and he could only sigh as he spun around in his seat as he waited for school to start.

the peace and quiet in his office was shattered when knocking was heard at his door, jungkook turned and raised his voice as he said 'come in' to whoever was behind the door. jungkook watched as taehyung, jimin, yoongi and hoseok all made their way into the room. the teacher smiled and motioned for them to sit across from him on the two chairs that were situated on the other side of the desk from him. jimin and yoongi sat down while taehyung and hoseok stood behind them.