10

jungkook and his students packed all their suitcases into the storage compartment under the bus. both the pe teacher and the bus driver were packing the heavy suitcases into the bus. other teachers were counting the students and were seating them all on the bus. each seating area came in a group of three and jimin whined sadly when he didn't get to sit with his friends, but he instead sat in front of them.

"everyone sit down!" jungkook called out before walking up the bus to make sure everyone had a seat. once he made to everyone was good as well as after doing a roll call, he looked around for seat only to see a sulking jimin with a girl a seat over from him with a sour face, and he instantly knew neither were happy. "can i sit between you two?" jungkook asked. the female student he now recognised as mila nodded and let him past with a small smirk.

mila puffed out her breasts and pulled up her skirt to show off her thighs. jimin huffed and turned away as his crush sat down next him and smiled at him cheekily making the boy giggle quietly. jungkook grabbed the hem of his jumper and pulled him up over his head, causing his shirt to lift, showing off his whole stomach. mila gawked at his abs, and a jealous jimin grabbed his shirt and pulled it down.

"thank you jimin." jungkook smiled and patted his head. "i'm going to nap for a bit." said jungkook as he leaned his head back before closing his eyes, wanting to sleep through the four-hour bus ride. and before he knew it, he was drifting off into dreamland; dreaming about doing things with jimin that he couldn't do at this moment.

jimin turned around to talk to his friends but pouted seeing them also asleep. the student brought his legs to his chest and began humming a little sing. the student always hated long rides, he hated sitting in the same position for hours and right now due to the bumpy road he couldn't even bring himself to sleep like jungkook next to him who was a deep sleeper. but he also couldn't help letting out a small giggle every time the male let out a little snore.

mila bit her lip and pulled out her phone before snapping a few innocent photos of jungkook asleep. jimin pushed her arm away, even though the teacher was a deep sleeper, he didn't want the girl to wake him when he looked so peaceful. mila rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, jimin sighed and looked away from the girl before looking out the window. they were still in the city and wouldn't be in a forest-like setting for another two hours.

"oh my god!~" jimin heard mila whisper loudly, he looked over to see her lifting jungkook's shirt with one hand while taking photos with the other. "he's so hot..." she whispered.

"stop!" jimin raised his voice and hit mila's hand away before snatching the phone in her other hand. with quick speed, the boy deleted all the pictures before the girl could even react. "don't take pictures of him, especially of his body without consent." he scolded. mila only rolled her eyes as she was handed back her phone.

soon the group of students and teachers arrived at the camping spot. it was just in front of a river, and there was a singular cabin with multiple toilets and a kitchen, there was an open field area then surround by trees. jimin giggled happily as soon as he got off the bus and went running to the river, but jungkook caught his arm. a mix of confusion and disappointment came to the boy's face as he stared up at the man.

"you can't run off yet. plus, i know you can't swim babycakes." jungkook said, and jimin blushed and nodded. "okay students! gather around!" jungkook called out, and everyone quickly made their way to the teacher as he dropped the student's arm from his grip. "now, i'm in charge of this camp so listen up. everyone will share a tent between two and us teachers will be spread out." he told. "now grab a tent, find somewhere and set up camp."

sometime later, everyone was set up, and jungkook was finding a place to camp. he spotted jimin putting his luggage into one, and he casually placed down his things a meter away from the boys tent before beginning to set up his tent. jimin looked over and smiled softly before skipping his way over to help the male with his tent. jungkook smiled at jimin and patted his shoulder as he continued to help him out.